Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

What are some monsters you want to see in MH Wilds?
For me, I want to see Zamtrios. Ive played a bit of Monster Hunter GU, and would love to see some of the more insect monsters like the giant spider or centipede.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
Fraktal 6 Jun @ 6:33am 
The bird that starts with a Q
Yian kut ku
Congalala
Rusted Kush
More! Neopterons! And! Temnocerans! And! Amphibians! And maybe? Snake wyverns? (some leviathans are a bit snake-like ig, but some proper snakes would be cool!)
Oh yeah and crabs/fanged beasts

Point is, I know that the wyverns and elder dragons are the main monster types of the franchise, but it never hurts to have more variety :D
Last edited by Summer Soft; 6 Jun @ 8:45am
Originally posted by Summer:
Oh yeah and crabs/fanged beasts

Point is, I know that the wyverns and elder dragons are the main monster types of the franchise, but it never hurts to have more variety :D

I completely agree. Dragons are fun but I love the more unusual beasts.
Lagiacrus, because it was a big splash in my heart. Seriously though it's my favourite and I was crushed not to see it in world.
Schizm 6 Jun @ 12:02pm 
Honestly i want to see more unique monsters that use new body shapes. Or new monster in the lesser used type of monsters like bugs, crabs, and monkeys.
Poyzo 6 Jun @ 12:46pm 
Are there any spider monster in the MH universe? I would like to see a spider monster or two.
JPM岩 (Banned) 6 Jun @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by Poyzo:
Are there any spider monster in the MH universe? I would like to see a spider monster or two.
Nerscylla and it's sub in 4th gen, and Rise just added Rakna and her sub.
Popcorn 6 Jun @ 1:35pm 
Vespoid Queen.
Never fought her before, as I started in 3U.
Should bring back Seltas and Seltas Queen. Give the new players the quick 3x bulldozer move.
She is one of my nemesis along side OG Yian Garuga
Etch 7 Jun @ 12:43pm 
I really want to see Nerscylla and its shrouded variant. Gigginox would also be cool but we'll probably just get Khezu again lol.
My personal faves that I'd like to see in Wilds are Lagiacrus, Gobul, Zamtrios and Testsucabra. I can't believe they had Guild Master Hojo riding a BABY TETSU and put ZAMITES in the icy biome in Rise, but didn't have the adult forms available to hunt... lol
Espinias, Nercylla and just more crab/insect stuff they always added alot I would love to see the walrus from frontier
Slink 13 Jul @ 7:35pm 
Deviljho. wasn't in rise :(
APTONOTH! It was HERESY that they weren't in Rise!

Bring back the big boys, Akantor and Ukanlos!
Abyzoka 29 Jul @ 1:33pm 
Lagiacrus
< >
Showing 1-15 of 48 comments
Per page: 1530 50