Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

what are you people upset about?
"woke?"
"Skimpy clothing"
"DRM"
"Blame the Nintendo switch"

Game looks great, ya'll got daddy issues.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Uzkniso o.o 11 Jul @ 7:44am 
Originally posted by VengefulDevil:
"Skimpy clothing"

Hopefully this gets added.
Originally posted by Uzkniso o.o:
"Skimpy clothing"

I know right, it's like these people never played a Japanese game before.
Don't wear it if you don't like it. That simple.

Just wait until the handler skin DLC baby.
Popcorn 11 Jul @ 1:21pm 

I know right, it's like these people never played a Japanese game before.
Don't wear it if you don't like it. That simple.

Just wait until the handler skin DLC baby.
This handler looks better than the one in MHW at least
Originally posted by Popcorn:

And will hopefully not try to get herself eaten all the time
Last edited by Corrupt-nz; 11 Jul @ 5:31pm
"Skimpy clothing"

If not modders will as always come to the rescue.
"woke?"
"Skimpy clothing"
"DRM"

"woke?"
"Skimpy clothing"
"DRM"

people are weird dude xD

on my confirmed post someone complained about having to play with PS5 people
and i responded to him saying he has no game experience becaus normally you can always disable crossplay and VC ingame if you dont like it

and he goes like... well * puts glasses up * you must have no MH experience and havent played the older games aswell and properly never solod a monster.

me : having 2k pc and 3k PS world and 2k on rise and have 2k each or more on older games and solo my every hunt ... well i ques my life is a lie xD

moral of this story ... people will always have something to complain about and if you dont agree there gonna complain towards you as a person
Who is upset? The only thing we maybe upset is that it releases in 2025 not tomorrow. And I want a new weapon category.
Right now, you are the only oen upset.
Amaterasu 13 Jul @ 4:51pm 
Perfect! Daddy issues needs to be added to the game! It'll make the game perfect!
T28 13 Jul @ 9:59pm 
I mainly just DRM cuz it's burden to PC performance, but Dev being Dev cuz they're protecting their property againts Arrr Matey group...

The Skimpy Clothing can be modded, that's why PC release is a one good thing.

Woke?? Never knew this would be a woke-induced agenda...
Rahk 16 Jul @ 1:54am 
Anyone who says dated phrases like "Woke" or makes a stink about "erm DEI" is being manipulated emotionally and can be ignored, they're just looking for some emotional ego boosting online because they can't actually make a difference about these things they themselves do not believe in. They just parrot what bigots tell them to online to look for validation. They don't actually play games, they just talk about politics they make up for the games as if that matters to 99% of consumers.
Last edited by Rahk; 16 Jul @ 1:56am
Originally posted by Rahk:
Anyone who says dated phrases like "Woke" or makes a stink about "erm DEI" is being manipulated emotionally and can be ignored, they're just looking for some emotional ego boosting online because they can't actually make a difference about these things they themselves do not believe in. They just parrot what bigots tell them to online to look for validation. They don't actually play games, they just talk about politics they make up for the games as if that matters to 99% of consumers.
and dont forget the word * shill * god i hate that word .. whoever came up with it im going back in time and erase him from existence
Rahk 16 Jul @ 2:29am 
My only worries for the game is microtransactions and focus mode.
I think layered weapons and armor being purchasable is a mistake. Only gear you can obtain through gameplay should be seen I don't care if it's cosmetic; it breaks the immersion these games work so hard at.
Soren 18 Jul @ 9:03am 
I think layered weapons and armor being purchasable is a mistake. Only gear you can obtain through gameplay should be seen I don't care if it's cosmetic; it breaks the immersion these games work so hard at.
From my understanding. People used layered armour mods for World when it first came out because the devs didn't have it as a default feature. They could even layer armour they never unlocked. This only confused other players because the layered armour mod worked in multiplayer too. And non-modding players might not have known if the player was transmogging or not with their sets so they were confused whether people were using good gear or not.

Heck, the system worked okay in Rise. You had to earn your layered armour. Took mats to craft it too so the set was earned. Capcom also offered purchasable layered armours that were separate. Which most people don't want to hear it that Capcom is looking for ways to monetise their games more. Cosmetic layered armours is a better alternative than Resident Evil 4 remake's P2W.
It's capcom so microtransactions will be definitely be there and in abundance.
Last edited by Discombobulating; 19 Jul @ 8:47pm
Pseudomonarchiadaiymo (Banned) 18 Jul @ 5:18pm 
Originally posted by Corrupt-nz:
Originally posted by Popcorn:

And will hopefully not try to get herself eaten all the time
this one looks much more competent and a lot less "oopsy i got stuck in the middle of a monster war"
< >
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
Per page: 1530 50