Originally posted by UMi:
Nobodoy like rise anyway
i did was a fun game
ok
JPM岩 31 Jul @ 10:27am 
I liked Rise.
FarRisk 1 Aug @ 6:13pm 
Rise was a generational leap !
Why "finally"? World wasn't on Switch. Just relax.
if they announced Switch 2 they might port the game for it.
i think they mentioned previously that the game will "push hardware to its limits" or in short words poorly optimized, even Switch 2 might struggle to run it who knows
Rise was a good game. I liked it because you get to the battle way faster than World. Plus, mount, air attacks, wire bug, just a great leap after World. Rise imo was made to be played on the go. Get in fight and get out. Fast so that you weren't waiting around. Not to say that World was bad but both games are great in their own right and also have their draw backs as well.
Tobbe 5 Aug @ 1:18pm 
I like rise but i love world and to be fair, rise is a fun game on it's own but i am glad they are using the combat system of world instead of rise (with some new improvements) as i am a lover of the hunting horn and thought that rise absoulutetly destroyed it.
cormpf 5 Aug @ 1:58pm 
yep rise sucks, the more wilds will be liek rise the more itll SUCK :steammocking:
ZanZan 5 Aug @ 3:05pm 
Agreed, Rise strays too far from the grounded combat of its predecessors (except Gen and GU). It tries so hard to appeal to God Eater and Toukiden audience.
Fraktal 5 Aug @ 4:04pm 
Rise was fun for what it was.

Glad this one will be slower.
JPM岩 5 Aug @ 4:06pm 
Originally posted by ZanZan:
Agreed, Rise strays too far from the grounded combat of its predecessors (except Gen and GU). It tries so hard to appeal to God Eater and Toukiden audience.
No, Rise appeals to MH audience. Ive never heard a Toukiden or God Eater fan say Rise appealed to them.
Nobodoy like rise anyway
I liked Rise...I did not like the switch limiting it to look like an arcade game in the 90s
Nobodoy like rise anyway
speak only for yourself dipsh+t, 'You did not liked rise.' so i changed it for you.

because you wil be suprised how manny people enjoyed playing rise.

and honestly they never even said that wilds would even be release for switch. only if you would look to the open world statement and the grapics you should be smart enough to realize that it would explode the switch.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 16 comments
Per page: 1530 50