Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

Can my newly bought GTX 1070 run this game?
I just upgraded my GTX 970 after 8 years of heavy use in japanese family friendly games.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
FarRisk 6 Aug @ 1:34am 
Originally posted by 「」:
I just upgraded my GTX 970 after 8 years of heavy use in japanese family friendly games.
You can try looking at Dragon's Dogma 2 for GTX 1070, since WILDS runs on the same engine, some advice, maybe you can find a cheap 2nd hand RX 6700XT or 3060TI, good value for modern titles if you just want performance to play newer games.
Fat chance. Maybe on lowest res and lowest graphics setting.

But you do need to get with the times OP.
Wild 6 Aug @ 9:29am 
Probably can but it's more than 8 years old PC architecture at this point, if it's more demanding or worse optimized than DD2 then it probably won't be enough.
ISI 6 Aug @ 5:26pm 
i run DD2 on a 1050 Ti on a 8 year old computer, it should be fine, probably.
hypehype 13 Aug @ 3:06am 
Originally posted by FarRisk:
Originally posted by 「」:
You can try looking at Dragon's Dogma 2 for GTX 1070, since WILDS runs on the same engine, some advice, maybe you can find a cheap 2nd hand RX 6700XT or 3060TI, good value for modern titles if you just want performance to play newer games.

DD2 was CPU intensive due to all the NPC being "alive". So it was the CPU that was the bottle neck not the GPU, even people with 4090 were getting 60 FPS max. I'm not spending £2000 on a GPU for 60 FPS lol.

The 1070 can just about keep up with this current console generation, so, as long as your PC is on par with the current console generation you don't need to upgrade, because all games are made for the console and the console always holds the PC back. (obviously you will be playing everything on low settings, but if you cared about graphics you would not still own a 1070).
Last edited by hypehype; 13 Aug @ 3:07am
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 5 Aug @ 11:24pm