Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

I think multiplayer is gonna be worse then worlds
i dont think people understand that the game is open world and the devs have stated you will need to see certain cut scenes before players can join {the main thing that ruined multiplayer in the story in worlds} and the open world has dynamic events that trigger cut scenes lol ! it is not confirmed but it dosent make sense how a gathering hub would work in this setup and is likely it has been removed ! so with all this its likely that multiplayer is screwed for the story in wilds! honestly if this is all true i would rather just have a new worlds dlc then a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ open world with scuffed multiplayer !
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
The world is a gathering hub, you will need to join once, you will be setup in a queue when they have the solo bits and then jump in right after.

After you join once, you are there, in the hosts world.... you can hunt to your hearts content without loading screens or having to ready up on a board.... that's about as seemless as it can get.

Why the "!"?
Makes you seem like a concern troll shouting something you know nothing about?

Watch the interviews from people who have seen the actual game on youtube and stop with the nonsensical drama farm.
Played Rise for 1k+ hours all solo.
Not worried about mp at all.
I hope ALL future monster hunter games are open world
Originally posted by VengefulDevil:
The world is a gathering hub, you will need to join once, you will be setup in a queue when they have the solo bits and then jump in right after.

After you join once, you are there, in the hosts world.... you can hunt to your hearts content without loading screens or having to ready up on a board.... that's about as seemless as it can get.

Why the "!"?
Makes you seem like a concern troll shouting something you know nothing about?

Watch the interviews from people who have seen the actual game on youtube and stop with the nonsensical drama farm.
thats interesting as the devs have said yuo can not join a player until cutscenes play out and the open world is dynamic and has event trigger cut scene ie finding a new monster or activating a quests so um np people cant just run around your world hunting to there content as you imagine ! it really actually sounds like sos is the only way to call hunters into your world and thats once you have open your map and started a quest!
Originally posted by Uzkniso o.o:
Played Rise for 1k+ hours all solo.
Not worried about mp at all.
thats a shame for you as Monster Hunter is best played Multiplayer and is kinda lame solo lol
Originally posted by Discombobulating:
funny considering you have never tried it and probably not a long term fan of franchise as the gathering hub was a huge huge part of the game infact most the older games over half the game was played in the multiplayer hubs!
Originally posted by RobeRonin:
funny considering you have never tried it and probably not a long term fan of franchise as the gathering hub was a huge huge part of the game infact most the older games over half the game was played in the multiplayer hubs!
Keep doing the same thing every new game, never innovate, never change. and last but not least, appeal to your personal preferences.
Keep doing the same thing every new game, never innovate, never change. and last but not least, appeal to your personal preferences.
not a personal preference a main stay through the franchise lol i originally hated the style of selecting quests and using hubs i came to love it and now realise that the multiplayer hub is pivital to MH experience lol now something that really hurt MH world was the multiplayer being so broken and not allowing people to join due to cut scenes now world sounds 10 times worse on this feature ! yet you mention it and fan boys jump to attack lol like saying it my personal preference lol no its called being objective looking at facts and trying to point out the devs may be making a mistake this is how gamer communicate with other community members to raise questions with developers and how we dont get our beloved games ruined ! now the MH team often inovates and tries new things in MH games gues what those innovations normally suck epic ballz ie under water hunting ie wirebugs ie rampage IE the guiding lands {some of this things i liked but as a whole the MH community hated them!} do i need to go on and on ! MH has a nearly perfect basic game loop and there innovation is best done while not changing the basic game loop ! and by the way the thing we all hated in world called the guiding lands is what wilds whole world is model d around lol! sounds like capcom have not been getting the correct feedback !
♥♥♥♥♥♥ open world
Your personal preference

gues what those innovations normally suck epic ballz
So you say those innovations normally suck but yet you liked some of the new innovations? Contradicting.

it is not confirmed
and is likely
''objective and looking at facts''

and by the way the thing we all hated in world called the guiding lands is what wilds whole world is model d around lol! sounds like capcom have not been getting the correct feedback !
We all? No, many people liked the idea of guiding lands but the execution was flawed. Why do you think they are trying again?
♥♥♥♥♥♥ open world
Your personal preference

gues what those innovations normally suck epic ballz
So you say those innovations normally suck but yet you liked some of the new innovations? Contradicting.

it is not confirmed
and is likely
''objective and looking at facts''

and by the way the thing we all hated in world called the guiding lands is what wilds whole world is model d around lol! sounds like capcom have not been getting the correct feedback !
We all? No, many people liked the idea of guiding lands but the execution was flawed. Why do you think they are trying again?
the grinding lands as its refer d to as the community is overwhelmingly not liked!
I'm fine with a more open ended MH game, so long as the multiplayer systems work better than World. Playing through the story with friends, waiting for people to finish watching un-skippable cut scenes just so you could join was pretty annoying.
Last edited by Kenshi †; 5 Aug @ 3:28am
Originally posted by Kenshi †:
I'm fine with a more open ended MH game, so long as the multiplayer systems work better than World. Playing through the story with friends, waiting for people to finish watching un-skippable cut scenes just so you could join was pretty annoying.
this is exactly my point and capcom have said much like world you will will have to join people after cut scenes and its a open world with dynamic cuteness so its most likely worse then world in this aspect and this was the worst part about world lol
Red 5 Aug @ 7:36am 
Originally posted by Kenshi †:
this is exactly my point and capcom have said much like world you will will have to join people after cut scenes and its a open world with dynamic cuteness so its most likely worse then world in this aspect and this was the worst part about world lol

I heard they already fixed this crap in rise?

we really doing this again 7 years later xD please god no
Originally posted by Red:

yer the 1 thing i loved about rise was how easy it was to enjoy multiplayer altho the HUB was small the no drop from cutscenes was huge and generally loved wilds is a big step backwards in this aspect and thats a big worry as far as i am aware this was one of the most hated aspects of world and i had several friends stop playing due to it!
Red 5 Aug @ 10:18pm 
Originally posted by Red:

yer the 1 thing i loved about rise was how easy it was to enjoy multiplayer altho the HUB was small the no drop from cutscenes was huge and generally loved wilds is a big step backwards in this aspect and thats a big worry as far as i am aware this was one of the most hated aspects of world and i had several friends stop playing due to it!

its not like this is their first multiplayer game either...how hard is it play the cutscene for both players.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 28 comments
Per page: 1530 50