Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

Possible Specs for Wilds
I'm really curious Wich specs the game might have (Minimum/Recommended), if u guys have any idea let me know.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Likely similar to the requirements for Monster Hunter: World. Just bump up those requirements a few generations and it'll probably be in the ball park.
Originally posted by terra:
Likely similar to the requirements for Monster Hunter: World. Just bump up those requirements a few generations and it'll probably be in the ball park.

That's a good point. But optimization can do a lot, we don't know anything yet about that.
As much as I know the RE engine is way better as the MT Framework one.
But does it mean the specs just go up a little? Also dlss could help to save recourses significantly.
Originally posted by SHOKK⁧⁧⁧♡:
Dragon's Dogma 2 got me spooked honestly, if they're making areas bigger and having to calculate all monsters doing their ♥♥♥♥ all over the map, CPUs might bend the knee once more.
Not to mention DRM and their own in house DRM to ♥♥♥♥ with modding that will mess with CPU performance even more like World had and we can only hope people make bypasses of that to remove the junk calculations.

Now I'm a little afraid tbh.
Wich engine did they use for dragon's dogma 2?
Cocarum 15 Jun @ 6:15pm 
Originally posted by FluffySpartan:
I'm really curious Wich specs the game might have (Minimum/Recommended), if u guys have any idea let me know.
it's too early right now, but i think something around RTX 20XX and Ryzen 5. Wilds has RE Engine even a potato pc can run a game with that engine. If they decide to implement DLSS and frame generator it will be easy to have high FPS and reach at least 60 FPS for those who have an older PC.
Originally posted by Cocarum:
Originally posted by FluffySpartan:
it's too early right now, but i think something around RTX 20XX and Ryzen 5. Wilds has RE Engine even a potato pc can run a game with that engine. If they decide to implement DLSS and frame generator it will be easy to have high FPS and reach at least 60 FPS for those who have an older PC.

I would be surprised if they don't implement dlss, I think even world got an dlss update in the past.

My PC is decent but I want to enjoy the game in max settings if possible to dive in the wilds :Dogeface:

I want to know if I have to upgrade some parts of my setup.
Fraktal 16 Jun @ 4:45pm 
My 4070ti will perform well. Not worried.
Guts 17 Jun @ 4:59am 
Minimum : RTX 4090
Recommended : RTX 9090 TI

Look at DD2, that sh*t runs like dawg sh*t.
MHW will be the new Crysis.
If it has denuvo and enigma, its already f*ck*d up
Fraktal 17 Jun @ 6:44am 
Originally posted by Guts:
Minimum : RTX 4090
Recommended : RTX 9090 TI

Look at DD2, that sh*t runs like dawg sh*t.
MHW will be the new Crysis.
If it has denuvo and enigma, its already f*ck*d up

It runs like ass in towns. Last I checked we don’t hunt monsters in tow… wait I’d actually like to hunt in towns/villages.

Urban hunting when?
Mittens 29 Jun @ 11:02pm 
Prolly recommended is high 20 series maybe mid 30s

Minimum probably 2060 or 2070
Originally posted by Fraktal:
My 4070ti will perform well. Not worried.

Yeah I guess so , got a 3060 should be fine but not sure about ultra settings.
T28 13 Jul @ 10:06pm 
Originally posted by Fraktal:
Originally posted by Guts:
Urban hunting when?

Dude requesting Premium version of Monster Hunter Now.
Last edited by T28; 13 Jul @ 10:06pm
T28 13 Jul @ 10:06pm 
Oh, noes... My R5 3600X and 1650 Ti is already crying on the corner...
Originally posted by T28:
Oh, noes... My R5 3600X and 1650 Ti is already crying on the corner...

should still work for a good enough experience i think. just the vram is tight with 4gb.
Propably simillar to Dragon's Dogma 2
Last edited by Napewno bob; 18 Jul @ 11:14am
Originally posted by Napewno bob:
Propably simillar to Dragon's Dogma 2

yeah i hear that a lot, is Dragons dogma made with RE engine?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 15 comments
Per page: 1530 50