Monster Hunter Wilds

Monster Hunter Wilds

blame the Nintendo Switch for the bad graphics and bland world.
Rumors say that MHWs might release with the new NS2 handheld. Rise was an NS exclusive and look what happened to the graphics compared to Dragon's Dogma 2, which will never come to NS or maybe even NS2. The NS is a liability for gamers, and i hope Capcom stops releasing MH games to the Switch.
Last edited by DERDAR921; 17 Jun @ 2:38am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Popcorn 16 Jun @ 5:30pm 
Cry about it
Originally posted by Popcorn:
Cry about it
cry about what? did i say something u dont agree with? do tell
Popcorn 16 Jun @ 5:42pm 
Originally posted by DERDAR921:
Cry about it
Cry about "muh graphics"
Go play Brokenpunk 2077 or Microtransaction Dogma 2.
Cry about "muh graphics"
Go play Brokenpunk 2077 or Microtransaction Dogma 2.
making jokes about C2077 in 2024 tells me that u dont even play it, nor DD2. I just don't wanna waste any more time with you it's just pointless at this point
Last edited by DERDAR921; 16 Jun @ 5:55pm
lol
JPM岩 (Banned) 16 Jun @ 10:14pm 
Who genuinely cares about graphics with MH. It's MonHun, we care about gameplay.
DERDAR921 17 Jun @ 12:10am 
Originally posted by JPM岩:
Who genuinely cares about graphics with MH. It's MonHun, we care about gameplay.
i dont think you understand what im saying, NS is a liability since they need to add tons of loading screen and low textures so the console can handle it, imagine having a 3k-5k pc just so your fav game is just using 30% of your gpu, its happing right now with rise. there also alot of issue but im just pointing these out.
RedViper 17 Jun @ 12:16am 
Originally posted by JPM岩:
i dont think you understand what im saying, NS is a liability since they need to add tons of loading screen and low textures so the console can handle it, imagine having a 3k-5k pc just so your fav game is just using 30% of your gpu, its happing right now with rise. there also alot of issue but im just pointing these out.
What extra loading screens does Rise have that World doesn't? Do you load in between areas while on a map?

I'm guessing you can't point out any other issues that have nothing to do with graphics because there aren't any.
Originally posted by RedViper:
What extra loading screens does Rise have that World doesn't? Do you load in between areas while on a map?

I'm guessing you can't point out any other issues that have nothing to do with graphics because there aren't any.
world and rise? ive never mentioned world when i said MHW i meant wilds i shouldve added the "S" at the end.
Popcorn 17 Jun @ 1:24am 
Originally posted by RedViper:

world and rise? ive never mentioned world when i said MHW i meant wilds i shouldve added the "S" at the end.
You're missing what they're talking about.

Theres literally loading screens between each and every single area in the village and the locale for both Rise and World, meaning there will also be some in Wilds as well.

And from my experience from both consoles of NS and PS4, guess which one loaded faster? LOL, sadly, for you, it was the NS.

You know "low res game that doesnt need too much graphics that will cause me to have to wait almost a minute"?
Last edited by Popcorn; 17 Jun @ 1:29am

Theres literally loading screens between each and every single area in the village and the locale for both Rise and World, meaning there will also be some in Wilds as well.

And from my experience from both consoles of NS and PS4, guess which one loaded faster? LOL, sadly, for you, it was the NS.

You know "low res game that doesnt need too much graphics that will cause me to have to wait almost a minute"?
why u trying to be agro? i just dont want the game to look like and perform like trash, thats it, just look at my pfp capcom is one of my fav devs, i bought almost every game from them since i had a ps4 so its normal to ask for the best they can output without limitation like NS.
Popcorn 17 Jun @ 1:57am 

why u trying to be agro? i just dont want the game to look like and perform like trash, thats it, just look at my pfp capcom is one of my fav devs, i bought almost every game from them since i had a ps4 so its normal to ask for the best they can output without limitation like NS.
The game WILL perform like trash if they focus on looks.
I'd rather they add in the looks afterwards, similar to how they added grass details in Rise for PC users.
Hopefully for the sake of you people, add in high polycounts as well
Cocarum 17 Jun @ 2:29am 
Rumors say that MHWs might be released with the new NS2 handheld. Rise was an NS exclusive and look what happened to the graphics compared to Dragon's Dogma 2, which will never come to NS or maybe even NS2. The NS is a liability for gamers, and i hope Capcom stops releasing MH games to the Switch.
I dont care about graphic.
U spent 3k hours on mhw of course u don't care cuz maybe u actually don't or ure used to look at bad graphics so it doesn't matter anymore, but I do care about a respectful amount of fidelity, thats it.
Last edited by DERDAR921; 17 Jun @ 2:44am
Cocarum 17 Jun @ 2:54am 
U spent 3k hours on mhw of course u don't care cuz maybe u actually don't or ure used to look at bad graphics so it doesn't matter anymore, but I do care about a respectful amount of fidelity, thats it.
No one is forcing you to play this game so go play something else. Ill suggest you Cyberpunk with 8K mod ofc.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 64 comments
Per page: 1530 50