Mega City Force

Mega City Force

View Stats:
Nothin like the game deciding to squash a good run with stunlock :)
Who doesn't love stunlock? It's soooooo good! :)

I love when I play a game and there's a situation where I can't do literally anything at all because I got hit one time which turned into 8 times because the game removes my ability to control my character. It's such a genuinely difficult and rewarding challenge that can definitely be overcome with skill! I'll just have to practice playing without ever getting meleed, because when I choose which game to play, I often think, "which one of these can only be truly enjoyed by dedicating an inordinate amount of time to practicing?"
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Originally posted by Skwerley:
It's such a genuinely difficult and rewarding challenge that can definitely be overcome with skill!

At least you understand it can be overcome with skill. Don't get hit by melee and target prioritization. You're totally right.
Originally posted by FoxFritter:
It's such a genuinely difficult and rewarding challenge that can definitely be overcome with skill!

At least you understand it can be overcome with skill. Don't get hit by melee and target prioritization. You're totally right.

Yeah that was sarcasm but good catch!
raneko 22 Jul @ 11:02am 
Don't get me started on dying I busted my ass to get to the next level, at least send me back to the start of the level I died on. Or give me continues or something to keep up progression.
Originally posted by FoxFritter:

Yeah that was sarcasm but good catch!

yeaaah...Want me to call out how terribly you caught yours?
Originally posted by raneko:
Don't get me started on dying I busted my ass to get to the next level, at least send me back to the start of the level I died on. Or give me continues or something to keep up progression.

There's a casual mode setting. It gives you checkpoints.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50