Between

Between

View Stats:
chloe 29 May, 2023 @ 11:30am
How to talk to the sphere?
The first task in the diary under New Friend is to talk to the sphere. I'm assuming it's the purple/pink circle that greets you when you pass thru the door. How do I talk to the sphere? Clicking on it doesn't work. And is there a walkthrough for this game?
Originally posted by Fla:
Originally posted by chloe:
The first task in the diary under New Friend is to talk to the sphere. I'm assuming it's the purple/pink circle that greets you when you pass thru the door. How do I talk to the sphere? Clicking on it doesn't work. And is there a walkthrough for this game?
The bug has been fixed, you need to download the latest version of the game. Thank you!
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Fla  [developer] 29 May, 2023 @ 1:31pm 
Hello! You must use swipe up or down. You can also disable the TouchInput function in Settings -> Game, then it will work on click
Mr.Paradox 29 May, 2023 @ 10:34pm 
Я пробовал и TouchInput, и отключить его - сфера на меня не реагирует. Даже начал снова, всё равно:-(
Fla  [developer] 30 May, 2023 @ 5:05am 
Originally posted by Mr.Paradox:
Я пробовал и TouchInput, и отключить его - сфера на меня не реагирует. Даже начал снова, всё равно:-(
Хм, это очень странно. Действительно, я сейчас проверил, не работает. Прошу прощения, патч будет в ближайшие часы.
/
Indeed, I just checked, it does not work. I'm sorry, the patch will be in the next few hours.
A developer of this app has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
Fla  [developer] 30 May, 2023 @ 6:20am 
The bug has been fixed, you need to download the latest version of the game. Thank you!
Casper 6 Aug, 2023 @ 1:41am 
Версия игры на момент 1 августа (в принципе когда и купил). Тоже застрял на самой же первой сфере. Пробовал и отключать touchinput в настройках, пробовал менять язык... Бесполезно. Не взаимодействует со сферой.
Запись с экрана нужна, или поверите на слово?
Last edited by Casper; 6 Aug, 2023 @ 1:43am
Fla  [developer] 7 Aug, 2023 @ 4:55am 
Originally posted by Casper:
Версия игры на момент 1 августа (в принципе когда и купил). Тоже застрял на самой же первой сфере. Пробовал и отключать touchinput в настройках, пробовал менять язык... Бесполезно. Не взаимодействует со сферой.
Действительно... такая проблема именно в билде, в ближайшее время будет исправление! Спасибо!
Fla  [developer] 7 Aug, 2023 @ 5:49am 
Originally posted by Casper:
Ошибка исправлена! Спасибо за ваше сообщение!

P.S. //Эта очень странная ошибка возникает уже второй раз, и у меня снова не получилось ее отловить, т.к. она возникает только после создания билда игры.

Очень жаль за доставленные неудобства игрокам!

Artesign.
Casper 7 Aug, 2023 @ 9:15am 
Плавающие баги, они самые противные.
Сейчас скачалось 330мб, таки сумел поболтать со сферой. Жизнь продолжается ))
PS. А никто не говорил, что создать игру - проще простого.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50