Crab God

Crab God

View Stats:
Mid-game lock
The game blocks me mid-game.
It is not a problem of drivers or requirements.
Does anyone know what can happen?
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Margoaw  [developer] 2 Jul @ 12:39am 
Hello and thank you for your report! To help you further with this issue, could you give me more details on when this lock happened (which level) and what actions were you doing at that moment? When restarting the game, does the lock still occur? We will look into this issue to fix it as soon as possible
Thank you very much for answering.
It happens to me at any level and at any time.
The game and computer crash.
I get the following error:
Unity 2022.1.24f1_709dddfb713f
Margoaw  [developer] 3 Jul @ 1:22am 
Thank you for the details on this issue! We will look with the team to what might have caused this lock to happen, we apologize for the inconvenience and will keep you informed on the fix!
Thanks a lot.
I'll be attentive to solutions
76561199472810352  [developer] 9 Jul @ 12:19am 
Could you please provide me your device information? It will help isolate your specific crash log :-)
SO: Windows 10
Procesador: Generation Intel® Core™ i7-1065G7
Memoria: 8 GB de RAM
Gráficos: Intel Iris Plus Graphics
DirectX: Versión 12
Hello, in case I can help you solve the problem...
I have added 2 GB more RAM to have a total of 12GbB.
And the problem remains the same
76561199472810352  [developer] 15 Jul @ 5:10pm 
Hi physignathus, I've had a search through our crash logs with your device specifications but can't see anything from a device with your spec. Are you able to provide more specific details about your device, and when your exactly game crashes?

Is your Intel Iris Plus Graphics of the XE kind?

Also, please try using the lowest graphics option in the graphics settings, and ensure a suitable resolution. Let me know if that helps solve anything.
No, the graphics card is Intel Iris Plus.
It crashes randomly, sometimes at the beginning, sometimes I can play for 1 hour... but I have noticed that it is easier to block from level 6...
I put a very low setting, and I also crash often when I try to change that setting, I don't know if it has anything to do with it.
Thank you very much for your help
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50