Papa's Freezeria Deluxe

Papa's Freezeria Deluxe

View Stats:
Honk for Speed in Raceway?
I have no proof this is an actual thing, but I noticed a few posts mentioning how annoying the mini game is so I figured I'd drop this: as soon as the race starts, spam honk (LMB) for a few seconds. I might be imagining it (probably), but it feels like your character gets a small boost when you do this compared to not.

I got stuck on one level, did this to show my annoyance at those greedy coin-grabbing customer racer bastards (I MAKE YOUR SUNDAES TO PERFECTION, GET OUT OF MY LANE (but let me in yours ty)), and immediately pulled ahead just enough to give me the advantage. Now I do it for every race and I haven't had any difficulties since. A few losses, yes, but no losing streaks like before.

Would love to see if I'm crazy and placebo-ing myself or if it works for other people as well.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Mars 1 Jun @ 11:01am 
after I saw this post I went and tried this trick and this absolutely works! Thank you for writing this, now I'm finally not stuck at the same level. :greedyHeart:
I dident know myself, but considering the AI does it i had a feeling it was doing something.
tobirolo 16 Jun @ 7:10am 
Originally posted by Mars:
after I saw this post I went and tried this trick and this absolutely works! Thank you for writing this, now I'm finally not stuck at the same level. :greedyHeart:
You're welcome! I'm glad there seems to be merit to it, lol.

Originally posted by HTT✰ Ayase Eli:
I dident know myself, but considering the AI does it i had a feeling it was doing something.
I didn't even notice they honked tbh, but that's kind of funny. Makes me think of revving the engines in Mario Kart.
SeaMoon_02 30 Aug @ 11:12am 
I hate this mini-game to the core. I remember looking for information about her and it said that the car horns do not affect the game itself... TAKE A BITE ♥♥♥♥!!!!
IT'S WORKING!!!
by the way, this mini-game was later deleted lol
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50