STAR WARS™: Dark Forces Remaster

STAR WARS™: Dark Forces Remaster

View Stats:
Tututerokツ™雨 13 Jun @ 8:35am
Is the unreasonable price due to recent leftist trend?
What I want to say is that I mean no harm/offense here, but here goes the question I must ask: Was the 30$ price tag placed because everyone nowadays is into those progressive things?

This is an old but remastered game has some things left-wing might just correlate with the so-called bigotry and marginalization. Those matters are relevant like never before so it makes sense, I guess.

For instance, the concentration-like facilities might be like conversion camps for them, and there are racial and ethnic minorities like Ewoks who are, um, being repressed by the Empire.

There are also Wookiees (?) who, you know, are enslaved, exploited, stereotyped and S-worded by the others. Think what as you wish about that one here.

The game also has oppressed inhabitants of the planet Sulon and the democracy-loving smugglers of the Moldy Crow. I think it's.. yeah...

No doubt those themes can be seen more clearly by that party so perhaps that's why the game costs so much. There is no way it's a 30$ product just because the devs upgraded the graphics.

If that's the case, I kindly ask the devs to keep politics out their games. I'm being careful with every word now as if this wasn't too much already with my free expression taken away but now I have to OVERPAY too?
Last edited by Tututerokツ™雨; 28 Aug @ 12:30am
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Rino47 15 Jun @ 9:59pm 
pass the Ryll spice, bud.
Rebel Girl 17 Jun @ 12:45pm 
You filled your brain with so much crap it’s coming out of your mouth.
Isn´t that a repost of a troll question that was posted and deleted by mods a few months ago?
Originally posted by devil_505:
Isn´t that a repost of a troll question that was posted and deleted by mods a few months ago?
What do you mean?
You know when you see a post and you’re like, “That’s too stupid not to be trolling.”? There’s a point where it wraps all the way back around is so stupid it’s now impossible to tell if the OP is trolling or is actually a crazy person.
Originally posted by Coldhands:
You know when you see a post and you’re like, “That’s too stupid not to be trolling.”? There’s a point where it wraps all the way back around is so stupid it’s now impossible to tell if the OP is trolling or is actually a crazy person.
How is damn overpaying due to leftist trends is stupid?!

Actually, I agree.

It is stupid, I WASN'T involved in those, I HAVE NOTHING with those trends, but they be diigging in MY pocket?
It's fun to ♥♥♥♥ around occasionally, but when I see a poster whose *entire* history is just endless trolling for engagement going back literal years, I just imagine how empty their meaningless existence must be. And I kind of feel bad for them.
Duck Twacy 21 Jun @ 11:06am 
Markets and market research determine prices. Not politics.
Mr. Clark 23 Jun @ 12:13am 
Found Victim 0... did anyone else sense a disturbance in the Force hinting that the OP used AI to write their query?
This isnt normal brainrot, this is advanced brainrot
Originally posted by HeartlessChelle:
This isnt normal brainrot, this is advanced brainrot
Are you referring to something in my title, or...?
Last edited by Tututerokツ™雨; 28 Jun @ 12:20am
Originally posted by Tututerok™:
What I want to say is that I mean no harm/offense here, but here goes the question I must ask: Was the 30$ price tag placed because everyone nowadays is into those progressive things?

This is an old but remastered game has some things left-wing might just correlate with the so-called bigotry and marginalization. Those matters are relevant like never before so it makes sense I guess.

For instance, the concentration-like facilities might be like conversion camps for them, and there are racial and ethnic minorities like Ewoks who are, um, being repressed by the Empire.

There are also Wookiees (?) who, you know, are enslaved, exploited, stereotyped and S-worded by the others. Think what you wish about that one here. The game also has oppressed inhabitants of the planet Sulon and the democracy-loving smugglers of the Moldy Crow. I think it's.. yeah...

No doubt those themes can be seen more clearly by that party so perhaps that's why the game cost so much. There is no way it's a 30$ product just because the devs upgraded the graphics.

If that's the case, I kindly ask the devs to keep politics out their games. I'm being careful with every word now as if this wasn't too much already with my free expression taken away but now I have to OVERPAY too?
Yes
edit: ok you got me
Last edited by Lucius Caesar; 2 Jul @ 2:10am
V.V. 2 Jul @ 6:57am 
Originally posted by Tututerok™ (please accept):
Originally posted by Coldhands:
How is damn overpaying due to leftist trends is stupid?!

Actually, I agree.

It is stupid, I WASN'T involved in those, I HAVE NOTHING with those trends, but they be diigging in MY pocket?
Because you literally made it political. Get off the internet for a while and enjoy some time in reality. This is just a remaster of a classic game so that it feels more palatable to a modern audience. Its really not that deep.
If you find the price too high then buy the OG and mod it.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
Per page: 1530 50