7 Days Blood Moons

7 Days Blood Moons

GrinR 24 Jun @ 6:04pm
Go to hell with this SIT
YEARS of waiting for 7 Days to Die to simply get polished enough to be a full title and you lunatics abandon it just to show off where all the 7DTD money has been going?

GO TO HELL
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
I completely agree with you, he doesn't care about us, it's like Empyrion Galatica too, I will no longer buy anything from this company which is thinking of making money on the backs of people , It's a shame.
Last edited by ㋡ L.B.M ㋡ Père Noël; 24 Jun @ 9:37pm
je suis tout a fait d'accord avec vous, il se foute de notre gueule, c'est comme empyrion galatica aussi, moi je n'acheterai plus rien de cette entreprise qui pense a ce faire de l'argent sur le dos de personnes, c'est une honte.
Last edited by ㋡ L.B.M ㋡ Père Noël; 24 Jun @ 9:37pm
Uncle Death 28 Jun @ 12:19pm 
A complete overreaction it probably didn't take much time or money for this to be made at all as a person who knows the unity game engine in and out. they probably spent less than 80hrs with like 3 devs.
Selling a part that could be in 7DTD as nother game in early access. Fun Pimpms you know where you should go right?
Dimarius 2 Jul @ 10:24pm 
@Muffindale instead of writing ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, go find yourself something in the fridge meatball
Originally posted by Uncle Death:
A complete overreaction it probably didn't take much time or money for this to be made at all as a person who knows the unity game engine in and out. they probably spent less than 80hrs with like 3 devs.
i wouldn't doubt this was made by 3 people in 2 work weeks. though i have to assume the fact it isnt released and generating revenue implies work is being done continually in some capacity
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50