7 Days Blood Moons

7 Days Blood Moons

Just stick to 1.0
What in the BS is this? Shout out to the freeze in the trailer at 0:43

In all seriousness, I wish they would have added this as an extra item for the full 1.0 release. I don't hate the idea but I hate the fact you are paying for essentially the same game twice, It's just udder bs.

I'm sure some modders could just make this.
Last edited by =Starvin Marvin=; 8 May @ 3:42pm
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
7DTD 10 years in EA, close to official release now, and TFP already working in another spin-off.. Well...Bad news.
Originally posted by Nux Vomic:
7DTD 10 years in EA, close to official release now, and TFP already working in another spin-off.. Well...Bad news.

It's pretty bad, the neg feedback is a bunch too
Mild Fold 11 May @ 10:01pm 
the freeze in the trailer was pretty funny. i feel its a legitimate indication of product quality.
the main 7d2d isn't even actually 1.0 though. They are just slapping the 1.0 on the "box". All that stuff on their roadmap should be in a complete, 1.0 game.
This developer has not investing any of the millions to actually build out a team that can complete games in a timely manner.
It´s outsourced. They did a bad PR job as always. It´s illogika actually developing the game.
Squint-E 17 Jul @ 6:31pm 
Originally posted by SpeedForc3:
the main 7d2d isn't even actually 1.0 though. They are just slapping the 1.0 on the "box". All that stuff on their roadmap should be in a complete, 1.0 game.
This developer has not investing any of the millions to actually build out a team that can complete games in a timely manner.
>7 Days doesn't leave early access

Community: "They're just hiding behind the EA tag to avoid criticism, reee!!!!"

>7 Days leaves early access

Community: It's not ready to leave early access, reeee!!!!"
pApA^LeGBa 18 Jul @ 12:40am 
Originally posted by Squint-E:
Originally posted by SpeedForc3:
>7 Days doesn't leave early access

Community: "They're just hiding behind the EA tag to avoid criticism, reee!!!!"

>7 Days leaves early access

Community: It's not ready to leave early access, reeee!!!!"

And ofc it´s not possible that you are talking about different people here, is it?

I mean the community always has one single opinion, right? That´s why there is a ton of threads where the community hates the community for their opinion.

I am the 2nd type. But i was never the 1st type. Some people...
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50