7 Days Blood Moons

7 Days Blood Moons

ogle 4 Jul @ 4:37pm
you didnt even really finish 7 days and your making another game?
fun pimps are no longer fun/pimp

Keep giving me clown awards, its your only way to show your anger
Last edited by ogle; 16 Jul @ 12:09pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
This is why it pays off to sit, wait, and watch to see if games get finished. Also, prices almost always come down.
ogle 7 Jul @ 12:00pm 
Originally posted by Greed Is Addiction:
This is why it pays off to sit, wait, and watch to see if games get finished. Also, prices almost always come down.
it hasnt paid off at all lmao, 9 years pretty much same game with same flaws
Originally posted by ogle:

I didn't spend a dime on it, not now, not ever.
ogle 7 Jul @ 12:05pm 

are you high or something what are you even saying

There was no waiting on the 7 days game. It doesn't ever have to pay off.
ogle 7 Jul @ 12:50pm 

There was no waiting on the 7 days game. It doesn't ever have to pay off.
it should pay off because its a popular game owned by millions, head empty
morbin time 7 Jul @ 1:40pm 
game is worth it, though. Sure is not finished and not what was promised but there's nothing like it out there. I paid 6 bucks and I think it was very well worth it.
BroDimm 8 Jul @ 8:22am 
early access until world war 3 finishes
Outhous 11 Jul @ 11:14am 
What are you even on about?? Different developers for this game, Pimps are not developing this game, they get credit for being a Dev only because this game uses assets from 7Days. So no THEY(The Fun Pimps) are not making a new game.
ogle 11 Jul @ 12:36pm 
Originally posted by Outhous:
What are you even on about?? Different developers for this game, Pimps are not developing this game, they get credit for being a Dev only because this game uses assets from 7Days. So no THEY(The Fun Pimps) are not making a new game.
thank god
TFP is the publisher and paid Studio Illogica to develop this game. It´s their game made by someone else. A few from TFP do support them but mainly as advisors not working fulltime on it.
Mild Fold 16 Jul @ 10:42am 
Originally posted by pApA^LeGBa:
TFP is the publisher and paid Studio Illogica to develop this game. It´s their game made by someone else. A few from TFP do support them but mainly as advisors not working fulltime on it.
thats still development by the fun pimps. doesnt matter how many of their employees or in what capacity. the fun pimps is co-developing this game.
pApA^LeGBa 16 Jul @ 11:26am 
Originally posted by scattered chunk:
Originally posted by pApA^LeGBa:
thats still development by the fun pimps. doesnt matter how many of their employees or in what capacity. the fun pimps is co-developing this game.

The point obviously is that it doesn´t slow down 7 days to die development.

The game, wich we basically know nothing about except it´s made with UE5, that they do develop on their own might be another story here. But they hired people for it, so besides some artists no one from the 7 days to die team should be involved there due to different game engines.
Last edited by pApA^LeGBa; 16 Jul @ 11:28am
Mild Fold 16 Jul @ 12:02pm 
its like whatever you decide in your head is whats what as you speak assumptions
pApA^LeGBa 16 Jul @ 12:40pm 
Originally posted by scattered chunk:
its like whatever you decide in your head is whats what as you speak assumptions

I don´t assume here. 3 or 4 people beeing advisors for Bloodmoons isn´t going to slow down 7 days to die.

And about that other game, that is known info from TFP.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 41 comments
Per page: 1530 50