Voice Love on Air

Voice Love on Air

View Stats:
"End Game" Relationship?
So I've got Sei at max affection....is that it? No actual relationship? Feels awkward having those build up scenes and then..this.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
You have to finish his 4th drama and put him into Aki's drama. It was bugged when I played it (an event where Aki is supposed to get robbed didn't get triggered) I could fix it by reloading a May savegame, but don't know what I actually did to fix it.
Originally posted by Mademoiselle Karma:
You have to finish his 4th drama and put him into Aki's drama. It was bugged when I played it (an event where Aki is supposed to get robbed didn't get triggered) I could fix it by reloading a May savegame, but don't know what I actually did to fix it.
I actually did have the robbing event. But I'm not sure if there's anything else that's supposed to happen after that. ; u ;
Yeah Ryousei will come to you one nigth when you are sleeping and tell you his sister gone missing.
Originally posted by Mademoiselle Karma:
Yeah Ryousei will come to you one nigth when you are sleeping and tell you his sister gone missing.
whaaaaaaaaaaAATTT.
rxlcrab 15 Apr @ 6:04pm 
After the robber’s event (where Ryousei would have saved you), and after you’ve raised enough money for Ryousei’s boss’ hospital fee (automatic event after you’ve been through the hospital event with Ryousei), so by August in the 2nd year, you’ll need to schedule a sleeping day. Then Ryousei will come to your studio, and tell you that his sister’s missing. This will trigger a whole event where the two of you find the sister. You’ll also be able to give him the money everyone raised to help with the hospital fees of Ryousei’s boss.

Then, his 4th radio play will be triggered. Only then, will Ryousei come and defend you when you’re being confronted by the mob about your studio on September the 6th. Make sure to finish the 4th radio play, and also ask Ryousei to record your final radio play written by your sister, then you’ll get Ryousei’s ending!
Last edited by rxlcrab; 15 Apr @ 6:09pm
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50