The Crush House

The Crush House

View Stats:
Hype mechanic seems overpowered.
I failed thursday in the demo, trying to juggle Drama Queens, Wholesome, Butt Lovers, and Plumbers. There just wasn't enough cast interactions of the desired type to fulfill. For my second attempt I wound up focusing only on the plumbers, running in a circuit around the house to all the water features, ignoring the people. Because the plumbers are easy to please it filled up and then those same easy filming moments got me credit with every other group. This is both too easy and goes against the challenge and premise of the game. Am I missing something?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Grug 15 Jul @ 1:45am 
I hope the developers respond to this.
nicole  [developer] 17 Jul @ 4:16pm 
Thanks for the feedback! We've been working on balancing the game, so hopefully it'll feel less overpowered in the full game.
I experienced this as well. Hopefully the full game will indeed be balanced towards stuff. Perhaps also if you notice your cast dun really get into fights, you should be able to make note of it and thusly it'll be a lot more around a comfortable and harmonious episode or even season.

Oh and curious... does the least-happy audience drop off and you only keep certain top-most audiences 'cuz that is what the season seem to cater towards'?
Thusly you might keep the dramaqueens and Plumbers, plus garden fanatics cuz you keep having fights in the backyard and around water?

Or it is set in stone what audience carries over from episode-to-episode?
nicole  [developer] 3 Aug @ 10:48am 
As the game progresses and you continue to unlock audiences, your new audiences will always appear the next day, but the remaining slots can be different day to day. There is an RNG aspect to it, so it's not entirely set in stone.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50