The Crush House

The Crush House

View Stats:
Victory Slide Glitch?
I succeeded in getting all 4 audiences on the last day. Character checked stats and usual. I then bought the fridge up grade for fun and sent my character to bed. When my character woke up, my character had the camera in hand in the crew room and all the NPCs were on the roof and going through their outros. As far as I could tell there was no way to get to the roof. I tried going to both the starting elevator and the failure elevator. Once everyone was down the slide I got the call from the mysterious woman - but had no way to leave and go to the slide. I tried exiting to the title and tried quitting and reopening the game but no matter what I was permanently stuck. I'll try playing through again to see if it fixes.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
nicole  [developer] 27 Jun @ 5:31am 
Hi there, yes this is indeed a bug. You should be teleported to the roof at the beginning of the day, but we have seen that some people had this bug where they weren't. Sorry about that, we'll work on this for the full game!
Grug 2 Jul @ 8:55pm 
I also had a bug during this where ads were playing and I was getting paid for not filming the tearful goodbye. All the audiences were full so I didn't see why I should bother filming for them.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50