Train Sim World® 4

Train Sim World® 4

View Stats:
Tom 31 Jul @ 5:15am
Eurostar - Channel Tunnel
Are there any hopes of a Chunnel DLC?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Probably not likely. To my understanding, based on what I have read elsewhere, DTG hasn't been able to acquire the necessary licenses (at least Eurostar has not been willing to give one to them).
As a personal opinion, it would be pretty dull as well. Just a long boring tunnel to drive through.
marko 31 Jul @ 5:30am 
Stunning scenery there.
Agree, I do not like driving 30 minutes in a tunnel.
Tom 1 Aug @ 3:48am 
Originally posted by Echo Kilo:
Probably not likely. To my understanding, based on what I have read elsewhere, DTG hasn't been able to acquire the necessary licenses (at least Eurostar has not been willing to give one to them).
As a personal opinion, it would be pretty dull as well. Just a long boring tunnel to drive through.
Originally posted by marko:
Stunning scenery there.
I feel I have outed myself as a long tunnel enjoyer. Explains the mileage I've got out of the 395 routes, lol
Last edited by Tom; 1 Aug @ 3:48am
Virtual 1 Aug @ 4:59am 
There was a route for the old Microsoft Train Simulator going from England to Lille in France and that was quite a good route. The tunnel part is not the most exciting, but not much more different than driving around at night not being able to see anything. Just have to get through it and out in the open landscapes again.
The route exists for Train Simulator Classic also, Ashford - Lille, with Class 9000 + 373. I've got that one. You can't buy it anymore though.
Last edited by Spikee1975; 1 Aug @ 7:51am
Originally posted by Rudolf Jan:
Agree, I do not like driving 30 minutes in a tunnel.
Maybe this is the chance of the first free railway addon. :D:
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50