My Horse: Bonded Spirits

My Horse: Bonded Spirits

View Stats:
unable to saddle horse?
I'm not having luck putting a saddle on... HELP? Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

THX
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Games Incubator_Team  [developer] 19 Jun @ 11:35pm 
Originally posted by ashleyjdoran:
I'm not having luck putting a saddle on... HELP? Am I doing something wrong or is it a glitch?

THX
Hi, did you buy the saddle and click the right button?
Yes, I have the saddle in the inventory bar that shows on the screen at all times... No matter what I do I cannot get it on the horse. Whenever I get close to the horse with the saddle in the inventory bar -- the only option I get is to "Pet Horse"...
DreamParableChris  [developer] 20 Jun @ 10:19pm 
Yes, I have the saddle in the inventory bar that shows on the screen at all times... No matter what I do I cannot get it on the horse. Whenever I get close to the horse with the saddle in the inventory bar -- the only option I get is to "Pet Horse"...
can you send me a screenshots or short video? :)
I'm new to Steam and PC Gaming... I'm not sure how to do that... :|
DreamParableChris  [developer] 22 Jun @ 5:08am 
please click print screen when you play or combination of windows + shift + s and you can mark a field of the screenshot, and just paste it to Windows Paint and save as a jpg.
Originally posted by DreamParableChris:
please click print screen when you play or combination of windows + shift + s and you can mark a field of the screenshot, and just paste it to Windows Paint and save as a jpg.
I know how to screenshot but I don't know how to send them... sorry i'm clueless
mama68 23 Jun @ 1:15pm 
Das gleiche bei mir. Ich kann das Pferd NICHT satteln. Habe schon ALLES ausprobiert und JA ich habe alles richtig gemacht. Ist ja nicht so schwer.
DreamParableChris  [developer] 23 Jun @ 11:59pm 
thanks for letting us know - we will take a look how to fix this
Ladyhawke 25 Jun @ 12:33pm 
Are you choosing the number key on your keyboard that corresponds to the saddle to put it in the main item box, and standing to the side of the horse? I think where you stand matters, if I remember correctly from playing the prologue.
Originally posted by DreamParableChris:
thanks for letting us know - we will take a look how to fix this
Just wondering if there has been any updates on this?
Originally posted by Ladyhawke:
Are you choosing the number key on your keyboard that corresponds to the saddle to put it in the main item box, and standing to the side of the horse? I think where you stand matters, if I remember correctly from playing the prologue.
I dont know what number key to use? It's in the main item box... where the brush and treats were to brush and feed the horse?
Ladyhawke 30 Jun @ 10:19am 
I dont know what number key to use? It's in the main item box... where the brush and treats were to brush and feed the horse?
All those boxes have numbers right? 1-9. Those go to the numbers on your keyboard. Pick the number for your saddle and it will move it to the box to the far left! Then you can saddle the horse.
All those boxes have numbers right? 1-9. Those go to the numbers on your keyboard. Pick the number for your saddle and it will move it to the box to the far left! Then you can saddle the horse.
THANK YOU!!!! I finally got it!! :| Now I'm stuck waiting for a competition or something?! UGH LOL
Ladyhawke 30 Jun @ 12:13pm 
THANK YOU!!!! I finally got it!! :| Now I'm stuck waiting for a competition or something?! UGH LOL
Great, I'm glad it worked :). Yeah I'm not sure about the rest because I only played the Prologue, so only know the introduction stuff and basic information. I hope the game is fun though. I know the developer was fixing some things, and the world is supposed to be big to explore.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50