The Coffin of Andy and Leyley

The Coffin of Andy and Leyley

View Stats:
Venator 17 Oct, 2023 @ 4:56pm
Points shop stuff
its awesome that they got added, but the sizings kinda off.

I run just your regular ol 1080 monitor and if I use the backgrounds the main characters faces are cut in half. any chance on sizing them a bit better? Also any hopes of animated ones in the future? :P

can't wait for the rest of the game! keep up the amazin work!
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Manglares 17 Oct, 2023 @ 6:06pm 
Agreed.
Animated Steam Background
Dear developers,

although there are TCOAAL backgrounds, none of em are animated. I'd mad appreciate if yall could add an animated background into the steam points shop. God bless and godspeed.
Jesi 14 Dec, 2023 @ 4:55am 
Points Shop
I like this game but there is nothing fun to craft in points shop. Please try harder and give us something to flex around. I am not a fan of face expressions when it comes to Wallpers and I know that there are way better options because I obviously played this game ("Laughing" or "Thinking" Leyley? Masterpiece). Emotes are based on game* but that means pretty poor quality opposed to something like this: :selphinehappy: and there are no avatars whatsoever.

I hope that with addition of New Chapter we will get some Points Shop stuff as well.
Last edited by Jesi; 14 Dec, 2023 @ 4:57am
same dawg
icer1er 23 Dec, 2023 @ 6:32am 
How about making animated avatars and animated backgrounds for steam?
That would be cool! :leyhappy:
GRAVECORE 25 Dec, 2023 @ 9:48pm 
Are you still having this issue with your backgrounds? I've used all 3 and they look fine on my PC, it's possible a bit is cut off on the edges, but certainly nothing noticeable like half of a character's face or something.
Venator 26 Dec, 2023 @ 5:00pm 
Originally posted by GRAVECORE:
Are you still having this issue with your backgrounds? I've used all 3 and they look fine on my PC, it's possible a bit is cut off on the edges, but certainly nothing noticeable like half of a character's face or something.
depends on your resolution
GRAVECORE 26 Dec, 2023 @ 5:26pm 
Originally posted by Venator:
Originally posted by GRAVECORE:
depends on your resolution
Yeah, I should've been more specific, my bad. Mine's also 1080p, and I haven't had that issue.
icer1er 29 Dec, 2023 @ 8:30am 
sadly, but i hope they will be do it anyway:drewhappy:
Cat 4 May @ 6:58pm 
[Petition] To add Animated Stickers & Animated wallpapers
This is just a petition to add stickers, wallpapers, and animated wallpapers! I think everyone here would agree they would love to spend their points on this! If you agree with this post definitely bomp the post and let us know of any cool ideas you have in mind!
Point Shop items
Anyone know if they will make more point shop content at some point? Like animated profile pics or animated backgrounds? I sure hope they do
Maybe eventually, once they're done.
< >
Showing 1-13 of 13 comments
Per page: 1530 50