Quest for the Golden Candelabra

Quest for the Golden Candelabra

View Stats:
Dawnsbury Studios
Can you tell us a little more about your studio? Why did you make this game? What will you do after this one? Is it a personal project?
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Dawnsbury Studios  [developer] 1 May, 2023 @ 12:54pm 
Hello and thank you for the questions!

So this is a personal hobby project, yes! I like to think it's somewhat professional, and also I've received help from many people (credits in the manual and in-game), so I created a studio name!

I've always wanted to make a game in this style -- just encounters -- for Fourth Edition, but the license for that was too restrictive, but the PF2E ruleset reminds me of Fourth Edition, we're currently playing it and enjoying it with my home RPG group, I like many things about it, and it is released under the OGL so here we are :).

I will see how I feel after this game launches! If it goes well, then possibly a sequel to this game which allows you to advance to higher levels would be a nice project to work on.
Last edited by Dawnsbury Studios; 1 May, 2023 @ 12:55pm
Myriade 12 May, 2023 @ 9:50am 
Pathfinder 2 is a blast. Glad to see the first adaptation of the ttrpg made by a fan and not a big mainstream studio. Just downloaded it. Will test it asap (busy real life schedule).
Dawnsbury Studios  [developer] 12 May, 2023 @ 11:04am 
Thank you! I'm definitely a fan of the tabletop game -- both versions, and then 4E also, as said above ^^. I hope you'll enjoy the game!
Myriade 17 May, 2023 @ 12:14pm 
I did.
[TE] Kuraudo 20 Oct, 2023 @ 1:21am 
I really enjoyed it; there are a lot of Pathfinder GM's recommending that players to their campaigns pick this up to learn the ruleset because you did such a phenomenal job. I also appreciate just how "wholesome" the whole adventure felt. I cannot stress enough how refreshing it was to play through it because of that.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50