Unrecord

Unrecord

"BODYCAM" got me more excited for "Unrecord" game
I am really waiting for "Unrecord" like a crazy now after trying "Bodycam" game.
A campain game like this, and maybe adding CO-OP also will be my "dream come true".

I just hope the devs continue their work, because the last news from them is in January.
Last edited by apalace; 30 Sep @ 9:59pm
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Sir Ippo 16 Jun @ 7:20am 
I thought bodycam was this game. I remember seeing the trailer for this game and when bodycam came out I thought it was this.
apalace 16 Jun @ 1:18pm 
Originally posted by Sir Ippo:
I thought bodycam was this game. I remember seeing the trailer for this game and when bodycam came out I thought it was this.
Yes many people got confused and thought it was Unrecord. But it is not.
Gsta187 22 Jun @ 11:44am 

same. the forum on bodycam remined me about this game. seems like i bought the wrong game.
I'm glad to see we've got this game taking on the solo ultra realistic side of things and bodycam is tackling the multiplayer side. Hopefully the two games will grow off one another.
Same
Taken 11 Jul @ 9:11pm 
I bought it just assuming it was released under a different name. Quickly refunded once I saw it wasn't Unrecord and was Multiplayer only. I think a campaign game in this style would be great but multiplayer just ain't it.
ahahaha same. Now I'm here.
:facepalmmika:
niemann 30 Sep @ 3:50pm 
Bodycam has been so underwhelming for me.

This is the OG, and the first trailer for this type of game I ever saw. Refunded bodycam and happy to wait for this to release hopefully without any MultiPlayer
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50