Munch
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Mac n Cheese Games  [developer] 1 Mar @ 11:51am
Demo FEEDBACK survey to help us improve the game
Hey guys

Hoping to get your feedback on the demo. We know there are a tonne of things to improve, but we need some help prioritizing :)

Here's a short form you can use to share your thoughts with us:

https://forms.gle/pEDCwxDH6n22w4Ef9

You can also just post in this thread.

And if you want to chat to us directly and give us feedback on the newest additions, join our Discord here: https://discord.gg/Zn5cznrgNT

Note there's a separate thread for BUGS.

Thanks!
Roof
MnC team
Last edited by Mac n Cheese Games; 1 Mar @ 11:54am
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Anton 8 Mar @ 11:29am 
Played a couple of rounds in the demo and just felt two things that might need to be taken into consideration. The hitboxes are a bit off as in I got hit when I was not even touching the enemies. Just really close to them. As well as the animations, most roguelikes or roguelites whatever the term nowadays is. The movement tends to be very snappy as in you press a button and most of the time you see and feel a direct input. Instead of just having the animation play till the end. Which makes you stuck till its done. (Unless that is what you guys are going for)
Mac n Cheese Games  [developer] 9 Mar @ 4:36am 
Originally posted by Anton:
Played a couple of rounds in the demo and just felt two things that might need to be taken into consideration. The hitboxes are a bit off as in I got hit when I was not even touching the enemies. Just really close to them. As well as the animations, most roguelikes or roguelites whatever the term nowadays is. The movement tends to be very snappy as in you press a button and most of the time you see and feel a direct input. Instead of just having the animation play till the end. Which makes you stuck till its done. (Unless that is what you guys are going for)

Thanks Anton, we've been tweaking the hitboxes lately, so hopefully that's better. We'll take a look at the animations, we're definitely going for the more snappy feeling rather than being stuck until the end of them.
Cheers
Roof
Tried it a couple minutes, the hitboxes on enemies are way too finicky if you're using keyboard. Mouse aim for attacks is badly needed.
Mac n Cheese Games  [developer] 10 Mar @ 11:03am 
Originally posted by Random Players:
Tried it a couple minutes, the hitboxes on enemies are way too finicky if you're using keyboard. Mouse aim for attacks is badly needed.
Thanks!
We actually disabled the mouse... then realised how many people are playing with keyboard mouse (a lot more than we expected). Will try to solve this soon
hey! really interested in the game but ran into an issue early on. i can't seem to change the resolution. when i go to the option in settings, theres no way to actually scroll the bar to select the correct resolution for the my monitor. i tried with my controller as well as mouse and keyboard and nothing worked.

also, small bit of feedback, but the button prompts showed as xbox buttons when im using a playstation controller. adding PS controller support would be awesome
Zebefreo 23 Apr @ 11:56am 
Love the game, imo a minimap would help the exploration especially if the later levels will be bigger.
hints 25 Apr @ 9:46pm 
I like the evolution part, but the new abilities are too boring, most are just melee atk with hit box at front. Evo only making your hitbox bigger and that is it.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50