Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy

Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy

This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Swaps4  [developer] 24 Feb @ 9:16pm
Living With Sister: Monochrome Fantasy Discussion
Please feel free to discuss anything related to the game here!

You can also join our Discord[discord.gg] to get the fastest customer support and stay up to date with everything related to Kagura Games!
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
TheBruce 23 Mar @ 1:17am 
Will the English version become available on DLsite and will the upcoming DLC be available in English?
Last edited by TheBruce; 23 Mar @ 1:22am
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).
Neth 23 Mar @ 2:18am 
Which Version is the Game itself ? Is it up to date with the JP release or is content Missing ?
TheBruce 23 Mar @ 2:24am 
Originally posted by Neth:
Which Version is the Game itself ? Is it up to date with the JP release or is content Missing ?
I'm pretty sure the English release is up to date, the Japanese version on DLsite was last updated July 2023. However, there is a DLC coming out mid April this year and that is what i am personally waiting for.
Can i uncensore my game or did i waste my money?
This comment is awaiting analysis by our automated content check system. It will be temporarily hidden until we verify that it does not contain harmful content (e.g. links to websites that attempt to steal information).
TheBruce 23 Mar @ 7:31am 
Originally posted by Lu_everlust:
Can i uncensore my game or did i waste my money?
There is a patch on the kaguragames website.
LoPsycho 23 Mar @ 6:15pm 
I would like to see an optional event for each guild member/ sister's friend, to come live with you and your sister. Triggers for the event could be, a dragon sat her house, plumbing issues while it's being worked on, a magical experiment gone wrong, etc. Allowing the same activities with the sister, to be done with the other women. (This event could be time based, while things get back to normal for the woman that moved in) Allowing an ending with each of the other women. Or an ultimate ending where ALL the women fall in love with the main character. (A harem ending) I have other ideas, but this would make the biggest improvement.
i hope you add dlc, just like dlsite version
the game should have options to bully and hurt people it would be funny i think
add a route where onii chan can become the villain
FaKeDIz 28 Mar @ 10:35pm 
Originally posted by Kawaii Chungus:
the game should have options to bully and hurt people it would be funny i think
add a route where onii chan can become the villain
What kind of bullying and hurting are talking about
English font hard to read. any solution?
Will trading cards and badges be added?
Garreld 1 Apr @ 12:45am 
Originally posted by TheBruce:
Originally posted by Neth:
I'm pretty sure the English release is up to date, the Japanese version on DLsite was last updated July 2023. However, there is a DLC coming out mid April this year and that is what i am personally waiting for.
Wait the DLC is coming out mid April??? Is it on Steam or DLsite tho
Garreld 1 Apr @ 12:52am 
Originally posted by RollingStone:
English font hard to read. any solution?
Agree, the English font is hard to read and sometimes i find it weird typing "Town" to "Taun"
< >
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
Per page: 1530 50