Assetto Corsa

Assetto Corsa

View Stats:
Viktor_8913 17 Jun, 2023 @ 4:49am
How to play in free mode ?
Hi iam new here , i just want to ask how can i drive like free in assetto corsa , i know for no hesi but i cant drive there my m5 or my custom vehicles
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
K9zz 17 Jun, 2023 @ 7:39am 
if you are running vanilla (not using CM) click drive then race then championship then create----> then off you go, have fun
ps there is no championship using CM
Last edited by K9zz; 17 Jun, 2023 @ 7:41am
Sassanid 17 Jun, 2023 @ 1:24pm 
Originally posted by Viktor_8913:
Hi iam new here , i just want to ask how can i drive like free in assetto corsa , i know for no hesi but i cant drive there my m5 or my custom vehicles

When you join servers like no hesi or any race tracks, you can only drive the cars that you see hosted on the server, not your own custom mod cars.

As for free or cruise maps, popular ones to check out are Shutoko, PCH, LA canyons, etc. Once you download and install the tracks, you'll notice their servers will pop up in the server list. They all have 2 way traffic but you'll have to install additional files for those.
Edwish 18 Jun, 2023 @ 12:41pm 
IDK how to play no hesi or maps that you dont race if anyone know's tell me please
Originally posted by Cat lover:
IDK how to play no hesi or maps that you dont race if anyone know's tell me please

Setup Content Manager and CSP.

Got to NoHesi website. log in with Discord, click the server you want to play on, Click button to install cars that are allowed on that server and race.
Last edited by Morethan2Letters; 24 Aug @ 7:23am
< >
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
Per page: 1530 50