Try Again

Try Again

pawelex94 21 Jul, 2023 @ 12:41pm
Absolute lack of respect with no keybinding remapping
no changeable graphic settings nor keys remapping, another unity game which handles keyboard code on it's own entirely ignoring custom user's scripts regarding those keys, sad.
I had autohotkey Right shift which triggers left shift instead and I expect this to work with no excuses however the game is refusing it

At least watched full 12 minute playthrough on youtube and doesn't look like I lost much lol.
just my 2 cents
Last edited by pawelex94; 21 Jul, 2023 @ 12:50pm
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
morina  [developer] 23 Jul, 2023 @ 12:31pm 
We're so sorry, we definitely want to add key mapping in the future. We ran out of time with our production schedule & had no budget, we promise to add in the future. you probably didn't lose out on much, have a nice week !
Blue 25 Jul, 2023 @ 10:02am 
as a part-time unity developer (note: not on this game though)
i wanna chime in and say that implementing rebind-able keys into a unity game is more difficult than you might think. its not a "lack of respect." its a lack of time and money to buy the assets that allow that feature to even exist, and implement them properly and in a well-polished manner.

in fact, programming any feature as a developer is significantly harder than using said feature as an end-user most of the time, regardless of engine.
Last edited by Blue; 25 Jul, 2023 @ 10:05am
pawelex94 25 Jul, 2023 @ 10:15am 
Appreciate answers and understoood, cheers
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50