Starstruck Vagabond

Starstruck Vagabond

View Stats:
Bug: Locked in Syl Recritment Mission
Just encounted a soft lock bug, I think. I'm on my fourth crew member, Syl, (havent recruited her before) and have just got to a scene where I'm in a black void and a Cryosleep pod appears and tells me to approach, It then dissapears and leaves me stuck there. I've tried a few times and even triggered the event on a different planet but its still happening. Was wondering if I'm meant to be doing something else or if it is a bug.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Sort the eggs.
Argus 13 Jul @ 12:08am 
I sorted most of the eggs as Syl said and only AFTER that did I find the cryosleep pod and I'd sorted them in, like, the opposite corner of the map. I was like "no way am I supposed to sort them all closer to the pod... right?" but that's exactly what you have to do.

I so wanted it to not be true that I reloaded an older save and tried to convince myself it was a bug instead.
The real secret is you just have to go around bumping into all the eggs until you find the one that advances the scenario. As far as I'm aware you don't actually need to "sort" them in any way.
Absolute legends, thank you both! Yea, I'd wasted a lot of time moving eggs before and nothing seemed to happen. Just got past it and am finally off the planet. I'm on my 2nd playthrough and I'm deliberately trying for the companions I didn't find the first time so I really didn't want to give up and just get Hole again or something.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50