Starstruck Vagabond

Starstruck Vagabond

View Stats:
Spoiler: I HATE one of the Characters> Well Done
So, trying not to cover too much here, but one of that characters is rather forward, and my options were limited, and I like that Yahtzee allowed me to decide Death was better than "smooches". No means no.

That said if she's supposed to be "annoying" she is WELL DONE. I hate her with a fiery passion. If it weren't for that fact that it does NOTHING, I would gladly strand her in space at phasor point. She is a beautiful embodiment of everything that is childishly and idiotically "romantic" in an anime "so random" girl. It's a work of art that's like chewing glass that breaks down into tiny fire ants and salt. Absolutely impressed.

So now I'm on a new save and enjoying some down time with the Snake Girl. I like her. Not the other Snake Girl you leave on the planet. She's SUCH A B-

So does anybody else HATE one character but love how well they're done?
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Taolan 14 Jul @ 9:18pm 
If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, yes.

I very much wanted to give her to the NPC you encounter at the end of her quest line that knows her. I want her off my ship.
Rollo545 15 Jul @ 4:57pm 
I literally came here to see if there was any way to get rid of her...I'm on my second save I can't take the constant SA ToT
Zanthia 16 Jul @ 1:44am 
Wild guess: The writing on this character is reflecting Yahtzee's frustration with fanboys, including his own

Also the game mechanics make all characters annoying at first. There's no initial benefit to having them on the team, they bark at you incessantly, you have no way to disband them from the ship despite them trespassing.
Originally posted by Zanthia:
Wild guess: The writing on this character is reflecting Yahtzee's frustration with fanboys, including his own

Also the game mechanics make all characters annoying at first. There's no initial benefit to having them on the team, they bark at you incessantly, you have no way to disband them from the ship despite them trespassing.

The Snake girl is never annoying. How things start is a little spicy, I will admit, but she very much seems to have never really been okay with it. And then she's just... Naive and uneducated, possibly mostly just uneducated. Big whoop. She's still sweet and she wants to pitch in and do her part. I want her to win, to be more than she ever thought she could be, even if that's just someone who left a terrible place and found a family that cared about her.

I keep getting angry with the bear for making her feel bad. Fuzzy jerk, but at least he's going through a psychological crisis. I'll see about the rest, but it aint all "Make this idiot go away!"

I was expecting to hear more about the invisible guy, but I guess I'll have to pick him up on the next go round or something and see for myself.
Last edited by actuatedgear; 16 Jul @ 6:26pm
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50