Disney Epic Mickey 2

Disney Epic Mickey 2

View Stats:
Need help on Disney Gulch
So this is my first time playing this and I reached a place called Disney Gulch..

One of the side objectives seem to be bringing some sort of battery spheres into the train.
As I managed to load two of them into the train, there is one that got stuck under the tower.
At first, I wasn't entirely sure on what I needed to do, the midget told me to thin out the cacti surrounding the tower or something so I did and the tower foundation broke and it collapsed..

I tried to push the sphere underneath the tower but the puddle was green so it hurt Mickey and he died. Upon respawning, some parts of the tower got restored and the sphere got stucked in it.. Is this a glitch or what?
Since the game has auto save, I don't think I could revert the state of the tower..

If it's a bug that screws me over, what will I miss from that sphere?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Hey, I'm a little late to this, but you aren't stuck. The puddle has paint, neutral, and thinner states depending on how much of the surrounding scenary is painted or not. You'll want to thin out some of the cacti but not everything. When the puddle is neutral/translucent/white instead of blue paint, you can thin the bottom tower supports to safely reach the battery. If the puddle ever turns into thinner, you have to paint some of the scenery/cacti back in until its neutral. Hope this helps :)
poporink 18 Jul @ 7:12am 
I actually did try thinning, repainting the cacti and the base of the tower for about 2 hours. What happened was:

The puddle would turn colour from neutral to thinner, yes.
But the base of the tower couldn't be thinned out for whatever reasons on that save run.

I ended up restarting the game from the beginning and I had no issue with that mechanic whatsoever in the second run.

But.. Since I took precaution because it may get bugged again, I made a back up save after reaching the area just in case, I took a break and continued the next day.

I progressed the game for about an hour and a half from Disney Gulch and took another break. Upon launching the game again, the save file rolled back to the beginning of Disney Gulch from the second run again. The auto save was unable to replace that save file for unknown reason.

The backup save file shouldn't cause this issue as I put the backup save file into a zip file. I tried to verify the integrity of the game and the issue still persisted.. So I ended up tweaking the game for more than an hour before reinstalling the game which restored the save file system.

All and all, I was hoping this game would be some random casual games I could play in between some more difficult games from my backlogs, but I ended up having frustration because the game has a lot of missables, terrible technical issues, and not to mention some random crashes here and there..
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50