The Amazing Crackpots Club

The Amazing Crackpots Club

View Stats:
I've finished the demo and...
This game was made with...
STYLE !

The characters (for, I, the Great Rigel demands more rivals !), the writing and dialogues, the art, the music, the finishers (they are so good man...)... Everything in this game transpires style and passion. I'm a huge fan of Lethal League and I don't know if this franchise had influence on the project but nonetheless, this is super duper fun.

I'll grab the game for me and my friends soon, I just wanted to praise everyone on the team for their hard work.

Take care of yourself and peace !
Last edited by Dabu; 19 Jun @ 5:05am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Khao Mortadios  [developer] 22 Jun @ 8:28pm 
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it! We actually weren't aware of Lethal League when development started, but we did learn about it relatively early on. It didn't inspire any of our core game design, but I can't say that it didn't have an impact in terms of style and gamefeel!
I'm kinda disappointing we don't get to play as a full Fox Spirit. What is it with people and kemonomimi or half humans? It's always that instead of going hog wild with the wild fox. It's not like there isn't a quadrupedal member of the cast. Oh well, just gotta do it myself. This is a weird complaint, I know, but when you are looking for a specific game, you really start to notice it. Guess I'll have to be the next Łukasz Piskorz.
Last edited by SSSExpert2023; 3 Jul @ 10:09am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50