Gray Zone Warfare

Gray Zone Warfare

MFG_Tomas  [developer] 30 Apr @ 10:10am
HOW TO GET BEST PERFORMANCE?
Although we are trying to provide for you as smooth experience as possible, the game is still under development.
We will work hard to get game to better shape each update - Meanwhile, if you are interested, here comes guidance to questions you can have in mind:

SERVERS, Region Selection
  • Before Deploy, select the region which best suits your real location.
  • If you experience long waiting in the queue, you can try a different region, however you can experience higher latency..

HOW TO GET BEST PERFORMANCE?

GPU (All manufactures)
    Please install latest drivers for your graphic card and latest version of the game

NVidia Graphics Cards
    Apart from basic quality level, those are best settings for smooth performance:
  • For older Graphic cards (30xx and lower) with lower performance, we recommend FSR with Frame Generation On and Super Resolution Performance or Balanced (Options / Graphics / Anti-Aliasing - Upscaling Method)
  • For NVidia RTX 40xx series cards, we recommend DLSS setup for best performance (Options / Graphics / Anti-Aliasing - Upscaling Method - DLSS)
  • For NVidia RTX 40xx series, we recommend Toggle on Hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling at ‘Windows Display Settings- after enabled / restart PC, frame gen feature will be enabled in the game (Options / Graphics / DLSS Frame Generation)

AMD Graphics Cards
  • For AMD graphic cards, we recommend FSR setup for best performance (Options / Graphics / Anti-Aliasing - Upscaling Method - FSR)
  • For boosting performance further, try Frame Generation On and Super Resolution on settings which provides best balance performance / image uality (Options / Graphics / Fidelity FX Frame Generation + Fidelity FX Super Resolution)

Intel Graphics Cards
  • For Intel graphic cards, we recommend XeSS setup for best performance (Options / Graphics / Anti-Aliasing - Upscaling Method - XeSS)

Known Issues, game version 1.0:

Framerate is stuttering during first plays - Short frame lags which you can experience visiting some location for the first time.
    In rare cases on weaker GPU, stutters can be longer, please be patient and don't kill game- it will recover and performance should be smoother

HOW TO PLAY GRAYZONE WARFARE?

How to use Helicopter? For calling helicopter, hit Tab and go to Map - Select Landing Zone on Map and call for helicopter - if you want to travel back to base, Click on Base on map

I Died! After death, you are always respawned at basecamp- If you are bold enough, or have a good friend who can cover you, try to get to your dead body and obtain back your valuable equipment.. Just be more careful this time, please..

I lost Trackers and I need them for Tasks! Don't worry- you can always obtain em again at Vendor (for small price)
    Last edited by MFG_Tomas; 30 Apr @ 10:20am
    < >
    Showing 1-15 of 337 comments
    Diz 30 Apr @ 10:14am 
    ALLOW US TO DISABLE GRAPHIC OPTIONS LIKE GLOBAL ILLUMINATION/ SHADOWS TO STOP THE GAME FROM BEING REVIEW BOMBED
    Rice 30 Apr @ 10:15am 
    W
    Diggly 30 Apr @ 10:16am 
    damn
    Zedonhia 30 Apr @ 10:22am 
    How does the game run with a GTX 1070?
    evavadva 30 Apr @ 10:25am 
    Hello,I LOST my safebox after a round. I think it is a BUG, can u help fix it? My game ID is KIILL-EFT
    CRAFTYLOG 30 Apr @ 10:30am 
    Originally posted by Zedonhia:
    Just tried with all lowest settings. Unplayable
    skout 30 Apr @ 10:40am 
    anyone know how this games runs on a 3060 16gb ram and 11th gen i7
    FPSDacan 30 Apr @ 10:55am 
    My PC build:
    - AMD Ryzon 5 5600X
    - 32 GB RAM (3600 MHz)
    - NVMe 1TB (SSD disk M.2 (PCIe 4.0 4x NVMe))
    - monitor 27" 2k 165Hz
    - nVidia 3070

With medium low settings and DLSS - max 45FPS
    With medium-low settings and FSR (very ugly picture) - ~75 FPS (max 85 FPS)

I buy new games and run them all on EPIC settings. Are you planning to optimize or do you expect everyone to have an nVidia 40xx series?

Graphically it's a complete flop for me and I'm not going to invest $5k in a PC as a streamer.
    drewthehunt 30 Apr @ 10:59am 
    Originally posted by skout:
    anyone know how this games runs on a 3060 16gb ram and 11th gen i7
    like crap mate
    Zamby 30 Apr @ 11:09am 
    Originally posted by CRAFTYLOG:
    Originally posted by Zedonhia:
    Just tried with all lowest settings. Unplayable
    they want you to have a way better card, I have a 6700 Xt and its still slightly rough, only 110 fps with Frame Generation and FSR on. It looks very potato tho
    Notation 30 Apr @ 11:20am 
    Can this game run with a 1660 Super?
    Frame Generation On - From 30 straight to 60-70 Works. Finally Playable. Servers are fine to. Share this more. Much Fun
    Pr3t3nd3r 30 Apr @ 12:10pm 
    Guys, this game is to heavy on CPU. I have random spikes which gives me over 80C on a water cooled CPU! 5800X3D.
    Jez 30 Apr @ 12:12pm 
    if i can run crysis can i run this ?
    Jez 30 Apr @ 12:16pm 
    frame generation is gona make things wakward because of the lag
    < >
    Showing 1-15 of 337 comments
    Per page: 1530 50