Gray Zone Warfare

Gray Zone Warfare

learning
Never use gear that you cannot reproduce, the game did not crash on me all day yesterday so I was confident I can retrieve my gear if I need too. Of course, the game crashed as soon as I start using my good stuff.

Lesson learned, only use gear you can reproduce to save the frustration. Level 11, not very far into it.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
What faction are you in? If in Crimson, I can make you a replacement kit.
I cant even reopen the game to tell ya, but my base camp is S of Nam Thaven. I had a bad ass M700 with a X20 scope. Completed a task killing a local gang of 20 in Blue Lagoon and got merked trying to get out. game crashed as soon as I hit the ground. I have tried re opening the game twice and the game has crashed twice
Try verifying your cache. Something may have gotten corrupted. And you're in Mithras, based on that description, so I can't help you with a kit there.

Also, chances are, you'll be at base with your kit. You usually don't lose your stuff on a crash unless you were on a chopper or in a coma.
Last edited by Jonathan J. O'Neill; 9 Jul @ 8:42am
im mithras I can give you all sorts of goodies
Originally posted by Jonathan J. O'Neill:
Try verifying your cache. Something may have gotten corrupted. And you're in Mithras, based on that description, so I can't help you with a kit there.

Also, chances are, you'll be at base with your kit. You usually don't lose your stuff on a crash unless you were on a chopper or in a coma.

Verify game files in steam or clear your shader cache. When you crashed the UE bug submit came up?
Try to relax with gear fear. Use the best you can, you'll always find people in the base that can help you with gear if you get wiped/killed. No point in going out on mission without the very best gear you can take. Especially if you're with someone else who can keep an eye on your corpse while you fly back.
Originally posted by Nacho-slayer:
I cant even reopen the game to tell ya, but my base camp is S of Nam Thaven. I had a bad ass M700 with a X20 scope. Completed a task killing a local gang of 20 in Blue Lagoon and got merked trying to get out. game crashed as soon as I hit the ground. I have tried re opening the game twice and the game has crashed twice

Did you try to verify the integrity of your game files with a scan? It fixed my problem. Two files were missing or corrupted. It auto fixed itself.
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50