Gray Zone Warfare

Gray Zone Warfare

Sound
Can you please bring in a setting to make the helo sound softer i don't know why it has to be so hard and bring out the environment sounds more
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Download FxSound from the web or from the windows store. It's an nice app where you can tune like an equalizer. Make sound softer and stuff like this. But best method right now is Eartrumpet app or tabbing out. There is no info from the dev about changing heli sound yet.
Helos are loud! Have you ever been in one or close to one when its fired up? You can literally hear nothing else! If you use the GSS earphones in game, that helps to balance it considerably. Alternatively, just crank down the volume when you are interacting with them.
Soki 10 Jul @ 5:41am 
I press always the windows key and wait until I arrived.
Miles 10 Jul @ 5:45am 
Get a set of yellow ear defenders just for heli rides.
Thank me later.
Progje 10 Jul @ 5:47am 
The beauty of having a Loupedeck :)
Dronie 10 Jul @ 7:07am 
If you go into setting whilst on the heli & turn down UI output can you then talk to those on your heli?
Originally posted by Miles:
Thank me later.
Yeah, but they take up 4 spaces!
Dronie 10 Jul @ 9:12am 
Thank me later.
The problem with those is they work off the heli as well, so your not hearing all sounds, or if you put them away you lose 4 spaces.
Originally posted by Steve444:
Thank me later.
The problem with those is they work off the heli as well, so your not hearing all sounds, or if you put them away you lose 4 spaces.

You take them off after you land.
Dronie 10 Jul @ 9:25am 
Originally posted by Jonathan J. O'Neill:

Do you mean "Drop them"? otherwise you lose 4 spaces in your inventory.

You can if you want. I just throw them in my storage before I board the helicopter and tab out during the flight. I only wear them on base so I can hear while there.
Dronie 10 Jul @ 10:05am 

You can if you want. I just throw them in my storage before I board the helicopter and tab out during the flight. I only wear them on base so I can hear while there.
If you tab out can you still talk to your team mates on the heli?

Not sure. Probably not. I tend to use Discord to talk to friends and the randoms I talk to after disembarking from the bird. Yellow earmuffs mute player audio as much as any other audio so it's hard to hear them when wearing them.
Dronie 10 Jul @ 11:01am 

Not sure. Probably not. I tend to use Discord to talk to friends and the randoms I talk to after disembarking from the bird. Yellow earmuffs mute player audio as much as any other audio so it's hard to hear them when wearing them.
Makes sense, thanks.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 9 Jul @ 12:43pm