Gray Zone Warfare

Gray Zone Warfare

PLEASE FIX Midnight Saphire
Rogue AI near waerfall flies around like superman and kills me. youre kidding me.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Progje 10 Jul @ 5:44am 
hahah yes true.

Also the AI from a distance are not walking.
They are also time shifting from 1 place to another which makes it so you can't shoot them.

That AI didn't killed me though because I was at a distance. I could shoot him while he was flying in the air. I was simple too far away for him. Needed 12+ shots to kill him.
He only died when he fell on the ground and I shot him. When he was in the air and I hitted him 11 times or so, he didn't die.

But that's not only in MS, that's everywhere but at MS it was really clear they are superman xD
Last edited by Progje; 10 Jul @ 5:45am
I have seen a bit of hovering and some minor teleporting of AI around Fort Narith. I found it quite amusing at the time, but then it didn't cost me a wipe on that occasion. I've also seen AI spawn in the walls at YBL.
There is obviously work to do, but i think the amount of complaining about AI behaviour there has been, it must be on the devs radar.
I havent seen the jesus bot at MS since the patch, but I guess that doesnt mean he isnt still there. I think its something to do with the terrain that they can glitch out on, that pointy rock seemed to be the MS ones trigger to levitate.
Originally posted by Deadly Chicken XoP':
I havent seen the jesus bot at MS since the patch, but I guess that doesnt mean he isnt still there. I think its something to do with the terrain that they can glitch out on, that pointy rock seemed to be the MS ones trigger to levitate.

PMSL! What's the Jesus bot!? Never heard of that.. 🤣
Originally posted by Colonel Matrix:
Originally posted by Deadly Chicken XoP':

PMSL! What's the Jesus bot!? Never heard of that.. 🤣

He would walk on water and float above the waterfall north of MS.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 10 Jul @ 4:37am