Gray Zone Warfare

Gray Zone Warfare

Agent 2024년 9월 14일 오후 1시 06분
If after the day night update optimization is not fixed that's it for me.
After 6 month with stutter and crashes server rubber banding and horrible gameplay , this is the last time I waste energy on giving feedback to the walls , 10 minutes loading screens ( helicopter sitting time ) , servers that are bought from Temu apparently , aim bot AI ( doesn't matter if you have suppressor ) , bullet sponge AI , your operator stamina is like 1 second if you want to aim , no fun at all its all about being realistic and at the same time is not , I don't know about you but 100 bucks for supporter edition is down the drains for me and I won't look back if after this update the performance is not 120+ fps with no rubber banding :waaagh:
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
Eddie Girth 2024년 9월 14일 오후 1시 34분 
lmao you can't blame anyone else but yourself for buying a supporter edition on a game that doesn't even run well for the typical person.
RobbieRAYRotten 2024년 9월 14일 오후 2시 04분 
yeah its your fault for thinking the game would be stable but also the devs are so trash

they have abandoned their game at this point because their focus is a day and night cycle WOOOO WEEE now thats a major update

cant wait for the ai to have nightvision aimbot
RobbieRAYRotten 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 9월 14일 오후 2시 05분
Agent 2024년 9월 14일 오후 2시 08분 
Eddie Girth님이 먼저 게시:
lmao you can't blame anyone else but yourself for buying a supporter edition on a game that doesn't even run well for the typical person.
yup never again :waaagh: I just thought the game is on unreal engine so they would fix it in no time but I guess not :waaagh:
Agent 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2024년 9월 14일 오후 2시 13분
Agent 2024년 9월 14일 오후 2시 10분 
RobbieRAYRotten님이 먼저 게시:
yeah its your fault for thinking the game would be stable but also the devs are so trash

they have abandoned their game at this point because their focus is a day and night cycle WOOOO WEEE now thats a major update

cant wait for the ai to have nightvision aimbot
yeah I can't wait to get sniped in the dark through 10 bushes :waaagh:
Eddie Girth 2024년 9월 14일 오후 2시 53분 
yeah its unfortunate, all the people that play it are 40 year old dudes that are retired, with the best setups out there and since us normies can't run it on our decent systems, it's our fault
Warmech 2024년 9월 14일 오후 4시 49분 
Eddie Girth님이 먼저 게시:
yeah its unfortunate, all the people that play it are 40 year old dudes that are retired, with the best setups out there and since us normies can't run it on our decent systems, it's our fault

So what is your idea of "decent"?
❄Cloudy⛈Sky❆ 2024년 9월 14일 오후 10시 58분 
In the upcoming 0.2 update, there will be many changes, including improvements to performance. The developers are placing a lot of emphasis on this, but as mentioned several times, it takes time. There will also be several QOL changes, such as helicopters, performance improvements, AI adjustments, and more. I recommend watching the official videos to stay updated on the changes coming in the next update.
Link:
CEO talking and answering about game feature and questions from the community

Gray Zone Warfare: Night Ops World Premiere Reveal
< >
7개 댓글 중 1-7개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2024년 9월 14일 오후 1시 06분
게시글: 7