State of Survival

State of Survival

State of Survival crashing
I play on pc but it doesn't load now, it crashes on startup. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no avail. I even contacted FunPlus & they haven't responded. Does anyone have any other ideas?
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
pribeiro88 13 Mar @ 12:44pm 
I have the same issue, it stopped working after today's update.
uninstalled it and downloaded the installer from the funplus site, installed that, now it works.
Moon 12 Apr @ 6:41pm 
I might just quit, all it does is say it is updating and nothing happens.
did you try repairing the game
- drew 29 May @ 2:02am 
It just doesnt work since the last updates. On my phone im 1 or 2 versions newer but the steam version wont update itself
Pareil, le jeu ne fonctionne plus sur PC depuis début mars, obligé de jouer depuis l'application Bluestacks si je veux jouer sur PC
Ardor 29 May @ 6:39pm 
TODAY UPDATE KILLED THE GAME ON STEAM
When I used to play it was a mixture of windows updates and gpu drivers that were causing the issues until one day I decided to install a custom windows lite version that removes bloat, enhances privacy, and forcefully stops updates then the game just worked as it should. I knew windows updates were the culprit and I simply had enough after years of being pestered and it breaking my stuff. Not trying to promote this kind of OS or anything, but I'm on windows 10 as well and probably forever. in the end my guess is that whenever windows update SOS won't work on your OS because it hasn't been updated to support that OS build. I'm not even sure that's a thing because I don't know any other game or program that refuses to work after updating your OS, but yeah pretty much downgrading the OS makes the game work as it should. Reinstalling or tinkering with the game files does nothing and when your game crashes kingsgroup gets the crash reports to start working on them. It takes quite a while for them to see and fix the reports, but rest assured the game will randomly work one day. If I had to take a guess they're doing this out of some kind of anti-cheat and precautionary measure. They oughta focus their attention on people magically gaining massive power spikes overnight. :odoc::ocam:
< >
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
Per page: 1530 50