Scribblenauts Unmasked

Scribblenauts Unmasked

View Stats:
Regards to the Mega-Pack version of the game and further updates it brought.
What new characters and objects were added in the update? I heard they added around just about 200+ new characters. But can you guys name a few of the character they added in the Mega-Pack that you liked?
Last edited by TheOneWhoShotFireFirst; 30 Jan @ 5:34am
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Nijika 30 Jan @ 10:23am 
Seems that there are any new character added or not what i know.
On the Mega Pack, they deleted all of the Developers characters and memes that can be spawned.
The only good thing is that they added new 2 levels for both games and updated some sprites. But sadly, the removed more stuff thant new stuff (also, you cant spawn the Nintendo Wii u exclusive characters on the Switch ver.)
There is a other game called Scribblenauts Showdown, where they added characters but they are only avatars and is a board game if i remember well
Last edited by Nijika; 30 Jan @ 10:24am
Yeah, but like DC wise, did they add any new characters? Like Slipknot from the Suicide Squad, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Sun-Boy, Egghead or Polka-Dot Man. Or maybe even Typhoon, Hyena, Professor Martin Stein, Doreen Day, Cliff Carmichael, Gehenna, Pozhar, Bug & Byte, Tokamak, Silver Deer, Mindboggler, Goldenrod, Moonbow, Shadowstorm, Shoe Shine, Power Company, Stalnoivolk, Weasel, and Slipknot just for example.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50