Scribblenauts Unmasked

Scribblenauts Unmasked

View Stats:
DumbDuck 28 Sep, 2013 @ 5:17am
is it worth it or not?
i have unlimited and realy liked it and was thinkig of geting unmasked but i have heard alot of bad things like (if you have never playd a scribblenauts game before play unlimited instead)
and so iam wondering if this is worth it i have small undersanding of the heros but not alot
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
a very dead man 28 Sep, 2013 @ 6:11am 
NO
ITS NOT WORTH ALL THAT MONEY JUST FOR A SMALL 2D GAME
Savok 28 Sep, 2013 @ 8:04am 
It's buggy, lacking gameplay, lacking detail and just overall badly designed. The only highlights are the writing (what little there is) and if you don't know why Lily taking tourist snaps of the Robin costume in the Batcave is hilarious, there really isn't any point.

The best Scribblenauts game is still the second game, Super Scibblenauts on the DS. So look into that if you want something after Unlimited.
Jack 28 Sep, 2013 @ 8:22am 
Not at full price, definitely not. It's not like Unlimited where you actually get to do something other than fetch something/kill bad guys 1,000 times. Luckily I haven't had any bugs but the game as it is just isn't all that good.

If you're on the fence, pick it up on a sale in a few months.
Last edited by Jack; 28 Sep, 2013 @ 8:23am
TAG 28 Sep, 2013 @ 12:10pm 
If you're into DC, I'd personally say yes. I've been having lots of fun with the game myself.
DumbDuck 28 Sep, 2013 @ 12:18pm 
thanks for youre feed back i think i will wait for a sale
vanessaur 28 Sep, 2013 @ 12:22pm 
I'm in the same boat >.<
DumbDuck 28 Sep, 2013 @ 12:51pm 
Originally posted by vanessaur:
I'm in the same boat >.<

well hello thare who did you get on my boat?
Bikes 28 Sep, 2013 @ 1:05pm 
It's fun but really not worth the current asking price, even at the 26$ it's kind of pushing it, it simply doesn't have enough content. The randomly generated puzzles are pretty weak and mostly serve as padding before you move to the next area. I managed to beat most of the game in about 3 hours, I only got the origins left but I did one and it wasn't that impressive.
Savok 28 Sep, 2013 @ 1:22pm 
The only good origin is Green Lantern's, mostly because half of it has nothing to do with Hal or even the GLC. The rest are completely superficial. Alfred didn't work for the first "puzzle" in Batman's origin, that's just insane. The answer it eventually took was completely insane.
Gavin 2 Oct, 2022 @ 6:34am 
I got the game for £4 a few days ago. Would that be worth the asking price?
Kitto 21 Apr @ 3:28am 
Originally posted by Gavin:
I got the game for £4 a few days ago. Would that be worth the asking price?
I got the game for literally some cents
Ehh. Scribblenauts Unlimited is more fun by far, but I wouldn't say this game is bad, just not great. It does have bugs, and there are times where if you're not a super hero know-it-all you won't know what you're supposed to do with some of the oddball side-tasks you sometimes get. I bought it awhile ago for....ten bucks, I think? Maybe 8? I don't remember anymore. I bought this years ago.
If you like the idea of making villains and heroes randomly fight each other in random places it's fun for that to a point but I really wish that it'd had a bigger scale like the previous games did. So many potential stories they could have drawn from, and yet they only scratched the surface with what this could have been.
Originally posted by Savok:
The best Scribblenauts game is still the second game, Super Scibblenauts on the DS. So look into that if you want something after Unlimited.
NAHH UNMASKED IS THE BEST EVEN BETTER THAN UNLIMITED AND REMIX (probably because the only scribblenauts games i havent played are showdown and super)
:steamangry:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50