Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove

Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove

View Stats:
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
YCG  [developer] 30 Jun, 2014 @ 1:11am
Shovel Knight OST - Now Including King of Cards!
Greetings, Shovelers!

We recently released Shovel Knight's soundtrack and wanted to share it with you all! Weighing in at almost 50 tracks, it’s an enormous and important part of the Shovel Knight experience!!

Shovel Knight Original Soundtrack[virt.bandcamp.com]

But that’s not all! Shovel Knight’s musical energy was so immense that a second arranged album has taken form! Behold, Strike The Earth! Shovel Knight arranged:

Strike the Earth! Shovel Knight Arranged[virt.bandcamp.com]

This album contains a staggering amount of arrangements from amazing guest musicians. We were blown away! There is some seriously great stuff in these takes on Shovel Knight’s track line up.

Both of these albums are made available via Bandcamp under a “Name Your Price” model with no minimum set. Enjoy to your heart’s content!

Interested in stocking up your music library, Steam-style? Shovel Knight's Original Soundtrack is also available through Steam!
Shovel Knight Original Soundtrack on Steam

Plague of Shadows OST
The official soundtrack for the Plague of Shadows Update campaign! Also includes new, especially fantastic, arranged tracks. Available under the same "Name Your Price" model.

Plague of Shadows OST![virt.bandcamp.com]

Specter of Torment OST
But we’re just getting started here! The Specter of Torment OST brings new stage themes into the mix for all of your favorite locales– in addition to the all new somber sounds of Specter Knight’s very own quest! Enjoy all 25 new songs from latest campaign!

Specter of Torment OST![virt.bandcamp.com]

King of Cards OST
And now it's the finale! The King of Cards OST taps into an all new musical style for contemplative Joustus battling, all new kingly locales, and battle anthems fit for Shovel Knight Showdown!

King of Cards OST![virt.bandcamp.com]
Last edited by YCG; 10 Dec, 2019 @ 9:15pm
< >
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
TubeRadioBoy 30 Jun, 2014 @ 3:00am 
Nice!
DocWily 30 Jun, 2014 @ 4:22am 
This is great. Thank you so much! :shovelknight:
Calebyte 30 Jun, 2014 @ 7:37am 
Thank you so much! The soundtrack to this game is the best I have heard in years! Completely awesome! :shovelknight:
the soundtrack is awesome. love it
=Saito= 30 Jun, 2014 @ 3:08pm 
Well, I know what I'm putting on my iPod now. :shovelknight: :Saki_Emoticon:
Corps/Peau/Rate 30 Jun, 2014 @ 3:37pm 
Thx !
FU 30 Jun, 2014 @ 6:17pm 
Awesome! :D

Now...when may we expect to be able to purchase a SHOVEL KNIGHT Action Figure???
Yeloazndevil 30 Jun, 2014 @ 11:13pm 
yea, I bought both today :)
Naoya 1 Jul, 2014 @ 1:39am 
And now I'm addicted to them.
a2bradjan 1 Jul, 2014 @ 6:58pm 
Originally posted by Yacht Club Games:
Greetings, Shovelers!

We recently released Shovel Knight's soundtrack and wanted to share it with you all! Weighing in at almost 50 tracks, it’s an enormous and important part of the Shovel Knight experience!!

Shovel Knight Original Soundtrack[virt.bandcamp.com]

But that’s not all! Shovel Knight’s musical energy was so immense that a second arranged album has taken form! Behold, Strike The Earth! Shovel Knight arranged:

Strike the Earth! Shovel Knight Arranged[virt.bandcamp.com]

This album contains a staggering amount of arrangements from amazing guest musicians. We were blown away! There is some seriously great stuff in these takes on Shovel Knight’s track line up.

Both of these albums are made available under a “Name Your Price” model with no minimum set. Enjoy to your heart’s content!

I emailed a while back and have yet to get a response.
Hedde 1 Jul, 2014 @ 11:14pm 
good :kingknight:
are you going to put it in Spotify?
Awesome!
Graham Solo 3 Jul, 2014 @ 11:28pm 
gonna dig up my backyard to this now
t-bag lag? 4 Jul, 2014 @ 4:44am 
you know i have a pretty realistic fear about yacht club and that is that they may meet platinum at some game dev show and accidentaly rub shoulders and destroy the world by sheer awsome but then again that is how it should happen.:tshock:
< >
Showing 1-15 of 92 comments
Per page: 1530 50