Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
This Game Will Have Denuvo And Stupid Microtransactions
It will happen. We've seen it before
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
I know I know. Won't be buying at release. Possibly year or two down the road on cdkeys -70%. Since I don't own games anymore, force data collection and stupid always online DRM's.... they just don't deserve full price anymore.
kaworu83 8 Jun @ 12:37am 
Originally posted by Kim Sama:
One is already confirmed, we'll see about the other.
Strix 9 Jun @ 12:15pm 
The Pegi rating on the store page mentions "in-game purchases" and the store page mentions Denuvo, so both of those were correct predictions. I wouldn't be surprised if it also had always online DRM on top of everything else.
SkacikPL 9 Jun @ 11:48pm 
Of course it will, it's a capcom game.
They'll remove after two years and you can just *not* buy the microtransactions. Cheat engine exists and is free.
doodlepigs 28 Jun @ 12:31am 
Damn, not just denuvo, but microtransaction too?

How douchebag can Capcom be?
doodlepigs 28 Jun @ 12:32am 
Originally posted by doodlepigs:
Damn, not just denuvo, but microtransaction too?

How douchebag can Capcom be?
LOL Dude Capcom is tryin to block Mods, you think they won't try to make it hard to use cheat engine? LOL

I think I will just put this entire ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ dev on ignore on steam.
Originally posted by Strix:
The Pegi rating on the store page mentions "in-game purchases" and the store page mentions Denuvo, so both of those were correct predictions. I wouldn't be surprised if it also had always online DRM on top of everything else.

Actually to be fair, I do not see any part of the store page that says "in-game purchases". maybe I am blind :P but do point me to the actual location that indicate that there are in game purchase so that I can see for myself.
Strix 28 Jun @ 3:56am 
Originally posted by doodlepigs:
Originally posted by Strix:

Actually to be fair, I do not see any part of the store page that says "in-game purchases". maybe I am blind :P but do point me to the actual location that indicate that there are in game purchase so that I can see for myself.
Right under the "Languages" tab there is the age rating for the game, that mentions it having "in-game purchases".
PMystic 1 Jul @ 5:08pm 
Are the talismans available in game or exclusive to preorders?
Loved the demo. Gamepass ftw
1 Jul @ 7:04pm 
Denuvo is here to stay, just accept it.

Developers need support and that is achieved by purchasing games.

:Bunch_of_Flowers:
just dont buy them
If we have a microstransaction to change the protagonist horrible helmet, I would buy it day one
Toki 5 Jul @ 9:49pm 
Well guessed!
Shame about Denuvo.
Hopefully they will remove it eventually so anti-D people can eventually buy the game.
null 6 Jul @ 12:11am 
Originally posted by Outlaw Mugen:
force data collection

Just wanted to say, you can decline data collection, since this is like the 4th game I see people complain instead of trying to decline.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 17 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 22 Mar @ 4:06am