Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
Hoste 2 Jul @ 12:55am
No ultrawide, no buy
title
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
It's coming 2 Jul @ 1:54am 
Ultrawide monitors seem like a good investment. I too should pay hundreds of dollars for a niche product few things support, so that I can cry incessantly about nothing supporting it.
Originally posted by God loves me!:
Ultrawide monitors seem like a good investment. I too should pay hundreds of dollars for a niche product few things support, so that I can cry incessantly about nothing supporting it.

Let me guess, you're on a 24 Inch 1080p 60hz monitor?
Originally posted by TastyPillows:
Let me guess, you're on a 24 Inch 1080p 60hz monitor?
Nope.

It's pretty rare now for a game to not support ultrawide. The dark days are long gone.
Love how people feel the need to hate on ultrawide monitors...does it give you physical pain knowing people have them?
Use Borderless Gaming or Lossless Gaming, not a big deal.
Originally posted by Mendo Shutaro:
It's pretty rare now for a game to not support ultrawide. The dark days are long gone.
Must not be that rare or I wouldn't see this exact topic regularly popping up on forums for various games.

Originally posted by NightHowler81:
Love how people feel the need to hate on ultrawide monitors...does it give you physical pain knowing people have them?
No, y'all are just annoying.
Ting 3 Jul @ 12:20am 
It's real weird given this is RE Engine and I think pretty much every RE engine game I have played supports Ultrawide.
EnmaAi 3 Jul @ 5:14am 
No ultrawide, no buy! I agree! Anyway, the game is overpriced and based on the demo it's not worth more than 25 euros.
Originally posted by Ting:
It's real weird given this is RE Engine and I think pretty much every RE engine game I have played supports Ultrawide.
Ultrawide isn't big in Japan.

Originally posted by Misaka:
No ultrawide, no buy! I agree! Anyway, the game is overpriced and based on the demo it's not worth more than 25 euros.
No.

The support for ultrawide isn't exactly particularly difficult, which is why you usually see mods to fix it like day 1. I wish there would be more devs that supported it but this type of "anti-crying" is exactly the same as what you're crying about :x
Actually most games for the past 10 years support ultrawide and even if they don't, there will be someone who will make a patch for the game. All of my games except metal gear solid 5 (there is a patch but it requires cheat engine) are in ultrawide....

Wii-U & Switch emulation has mods for the top titles like Zelda BOTW and tears of the kingdom,

Geez even Super Mario and Super Metroid for SNES has native 21:9 non stretched.

You can pickup a curved 34" 2k HDR for less than £300, it's the Super Ultrawides that are expensive.
No way I can go back to 16:9. you see so much more and have a huge advantage in FPS PVP matches. For example I sometimes spectate BR matches and see players missing enemies which are just out of view on the edges of screen.

Also a lot of movies stream at 21:9
Last edited by A Bittersweet Life; 3 Jul @ 8:19am
Pompa 3 Jul @ 10:53am 
just use REFramework. ive just been using it and its flawless
vTuro 3 Jul @ 2:03pm 
For what it's worth, usually someone finds a way to add in ultrawide support through a hex edit or similar. Until that happens, however, it's on the no buy list.
Last edited by vTuro; 3 Jul @ 2:04pm
Originally posted by Pompa:
just use REFramework. ive just been using it and its flawless
Lemme check it out.

This is only for Capcom RE Engine games right?
< >
Showing 1-15 of 30 comments
Per page: 1530 50