Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Ver estatísticas:
Hoste 2 de jul. às 0:55
No ultrawide, no buy
title
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 30 comentários
Pecker 2 de jul. às 1:54 
Ultrawide monitors seem like a good investment. I too should pay hundreds of dollars for a niche product few things support, so that I can cry incessantly about nothing supporting it.
TastyPillows 2 de jul. às 2:29 
Originalmente postado por God loves me!:
Ultrawide monitors seem like a good investment. I too should pay hundreds of dollars for a niche product few things support, so that I can cry incessantly about nothing supporting it.

Let me guess, you're on a 24 Inch 1080p 60hz monitor?
Pecker 2 de jul. às 2:32 
Originalmente postado por TastyPillows:
Let me guess, you're on a 24 Inch 1080p 60hz monitor?
Nope.
Mendo Shutaro 2 de jul. às 9:18 

It's pretty rare now for a game to not support ultrawide. The dark days are long gone.
NightHowler81 2 de jul. às 14:43 
Love how people feel the need to hate on ultrawide monitors...does it give you physical pain knowing people have them?
REhorror 2 de jul. às 15:35 
Use Borderless Gaming or Lossless Gaming, not a big deal.
Pecker 2 de jul. às 22:21 
Originalmente postado por Mendo Shutaro:
It's pretty rare now for a game to not support ultrawide. The dark days are long gone.
Must not be that rare or I wouldn't see this exact topic regularly popping up on forums for various games.

Originalmente postado por NightHowler81:
Love how people feel the need to hate on ultrawide monitors...does it give you physical pain knowing people have them?
No, y'all are just annoying.
Ting 3 de jul. às 0:20 
It's real weird given this is RE Engine and I think pretty much every RE engine game I have played supports Ultrawide.
EnmaAi 3 de jul. às 5:14 
No ultrawide, no buy! I agree! Anyway, the game is overpriced and based on the demo it's not worth more than 25 euros.
REhorror 3 de jul. às 5:16 
Originalmente postado por Ting:
It's real weird given this is RE Engine and I think pretty much every RE engine game I have played supports Ultrawide.
Ultrawide isn't big in Japan.

Originalmente postado por Misaka:
No ultrawide, no buy! I agree! Anyway, the game is overpriced and based on the demo it's not worth more than 25 euros.
No.
Big Perm 3 de jul. às 5:19 

The support for ultrawide isn't exactly particularly difficult, which is why you usually see mods to fix it like day 1. I wish there would be more devs that supported it but this type of "anti-crying" is exactly the same as what you're crying about :x
Actually most games for the past 10 years support ultrawide and even if they don't, there will be someone who will make a patch for the game. All of my games except metal gear solid 5 (there is a patch but it requires cheat engine) are in ultrawide....

Wii-U & Switch emulation has mods for the top titles like Zelda BOTW and tears of the kingdom,

Geez even Super Mario and Super Metroid for SNES has native 21:9 non stretched.

You can pickup a curved 34" 2k HDR for less than £300, it's the Super Ultrawides that are expensive.
No way I can go back to 16:9. you see so much more and have a huge advantage in FPS PVP matches. For example I sometimes spectate BR matches and see players missing enemies which are just out of view on the edges of screen.

Also a lot of movies stream at 21:9
Última alteração por A Bittersweet Life; 3 de jul. às 8:19
Pompa 3 de jul. às 10:53 
just use REFramework. ive just been using it and its flawless
vTuro 3 de jul. às 14:03 
For what it's worth, usually someone finds a way to add in ultrawide support through a hex edit or similar. Until that happens, however, it's on the no buy list.
Última alteração por vTuro; 3 de jul. às 14:04
REhorror 8 de jul. às 18:06 
Originalmente postado por Pompa:
just use REFramework. ive just been using it and its flawless
Lemme check it out.

This is only for Capcom RE Engine games right?
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 30 comentários
Por página: 1530 50