Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
Defense Pose
Although I have not yet see the need of 'defense pose' in the demo, the facing of defense pose is kinda weird. It is arguably correct, because it always faces the moving direction of the player. However, logically, when you hold the button into 'defense pose', the player should be always facing an enemy, or at least facing the initial direction when I press the button. Otherwise, if I hold the button and step backwards (that probably a good reason that you want to hold the button), I show my back to the enemy.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Originally posted by Saika:
Although I have not yet see the need of 'defense pose' in the demo, the facing of defense pose is kinda weird. It is arguably correct, because it always faces the moving direction of the player. However, logically, when you hold the button into 'defense pose', the player should be always facing an enemy, or at least facing the initial direction when I press the button. Otherwise, if I hold the button and step backwards (that probably a good reason that you want to hold the button), I show my back to the enemy.
:steamthis:
Honestly I forget blocking exists other than to use a ration. It's a bit too busy in the heat of things to see wind ups for attacks, except for the boss Seethe, but most of their wind ups are for unblockable attacks.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: 4 Jul @ 8:58am