Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
Quick Games to Play from Start to Finish Before Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess?
Hey there! I'm looking for game recommendations. I've recently enjoyed The First Descendant and Zenless Zone Zero, with Zenless Zone Zero being my main game. and well i am excited for Flintlock: Siege of Dawn after finishing the Elden Ring DLC since i need soemthing chill. I also played the demo of Kunitsu-Gami demo and i already instant pre ordered im looking foward to it.

I liked Star Wars Hunters more than Valorant and League of Legends. Genshin Impact and Honkai: Star Rail are in a dry spell for me, and while FFXIV Dawntrail is fine, I haven't played an MMO for a while.

I'm looking forward to Warship Jolly Roger (since it's based on a book) and Kingmaker (sandbox isekai with guns and destructible physics). Black Myth: Wukong looks good, but I'll be starting college part-time that week, unfortunately.

As for genres, I'm seeking something plug-and-play with a gentle learning curve. Shorter single-player experiences are preferred since I'm juggling work and college soon. Multiplayer works too.

I play on PC, PS5, and Switch. Any suggestions?