Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
Trailers don't convey the actual game at all... and it's beautiful!
I played the demo without knowing what I was going to play and kinda bored already about it, and I completely changed my mind from the very first moment. I think they should marketing the game better because it has lots of potential to create a new genre, mixing all of the things this game mixes.

Love it, can't play the full version. I wish it leaned a bit more in the RPG aspect but the fact that it has a bit of everything really hits the sweet spot.

Wish there was a physical/limited edition to support!

W Capcom for trying new stuff!
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Capcom releases one banger after another.
I can say for sure this may not be the next big hit of a game but it still a good game, for those who like this type of game like me
looks 2 cartoon from me taste hard pass
Originally posted by Zero LiFe:
I would say it's a good mix. The game needed to be colerful to weight the horror of the monsters or instead would have become a horror game. I understand their choice. I feel like it's a fun project that I want to support and see where it leads in the future!
Originally posted by MahouKurein:
Originally posted by Zero LiFe:
I would say it's a good mix. The game needed to be colerful to weight the horror of the monsters or instead would have become a horror game. I understand their choice. I feel like it's a fun project that I want to support and see where it leads in the future!
well, enjoy it :steamthumbsup:
SkacikPL 10 Jul @ 10:35am 
I think it's artistically pretty but i don't know why capcom has such a strong aversion for delivering high quality textures.
This game isn't as offensive as DD2 with the third person camera being much closer to the world but it's still apparent at times that the world textures could've used a bump in resolution.
The gameplay is very stylised but the price is absurd. I wonder many people praising the game will actually pay 50 euros for it
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 1530 50