Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
Is there a way to skip the obnoxious centipede boss after Yuan Cavern
I keep fighting him and getting my ass kicked. Even when I turn on all the lanterns he can just decide to go for Yoshiro and take out a large chunk of her health, and there's nothing I can do to stop it
pls help
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
I will write this again instead of copy it from another topic
1) The boss only got 2 attack move you need to pay attention
- charging toward you for several seconds
- rain down little worm that focus on girl

2) YOU SHOULD NEVER defend the girl, let the villager do.
All the villager only need 2 mode, attack or defense. (explain later at below)
At the start, you try position 4 villager at 4 closest lantern.
YOU DON'T NEED TO LIGHT ALL LANTERN BECAUSE DOING SO WILL MAKE THE BOSS SNUFF IT OUT AGAIN, WASTE YOUR TIME.

3) You should always moving very close to the boss, let the boss focus on you.
YOU SHOULD NEVER STAND NEAR THE GIRL. THE BOSS WILL NEVER ATTACK THE GIRL UNLESS YOU INTENTIONALLY STAND AT ANOTHER SIDE OF ARENA
Knowing this, means the boss attack will never harm the girl. Don't be an idiot stand near the girl and fight the boss and up making the girl take collateral damage, this is your fault.

4) Villager command
a) start the fight by asking 4 villagers nearest to the 4 lantern lit it up.
b) There is a chance you will fail to lit the 4th lantern due to boss moving very close and attack soon , no big problem to skip 4th lantern.
c) once the lantern is lit or boss is closing on, COMMAND EVERYONE DEFENSE MODE.
d) ONLY COMMAND EVERYONE OFFENSE MODE when the boss exhaust from charging attack, this give you a near 5-8 seconds of attack time, even better if you take at least 1 ASCETIC
e) when the boss ROAR again (means he is preparing charge attack or rain worm) COMMAND EVERYONE DEFENSE MODE
f) REMEMBER, you should never go back to the girl, your job is to dance with the boss AROUND THE LANTERN
g) repeat step from (e)

5) When the boss roar, it is going to charge following you for several seconds.
This is very very easy to evade, just simply strafe around non stop.
The boss got limited turning speed. You just dance around the lantern and wait its exhaust then command villager. You should only attack the boss when it is at exhaust mode.
YOU SHOULD SO THIS THE WHOLE FIGHT So the boss weakpoint is always expose and never get near to girl

This is the first fight that teach you to attack/evade at the correct phase.
Not just simply button smashing bruteforce and think "hey I am good gamer I beat this boss"
Last edited by Samseng Yik; 21 Aug @ 7:13pm
Originally posted by Not A Cannibal:
I keep fighting him and getting my ass kicked. Even when I turn on all the lanterns he can just decide to go for Yoshiro and take out a large chunk of her health, and there's nothing I can do to stop it
pls help

In the event that your Mukadejoro boss fight is bugged and behaves nothing like anyone else's - such as attacking yoshiro when you're nowhere near her, getting maggots dropping directly on her so that no defend command gets anyone anywhere near her in time and one big queued up attack takes 75% of her health off in one microsecond, the boss deciding to climb the ceiling from the middle of the room via self-clipping, ignoring stuns from ascetics, etc etc, or any of the myriad ways the boss scripts on this fight can bug out and play out in an unintended way:

Just upgrade your woodcutters to the absolute maximum you possibly can, light as many torches as you can, and try and get the suzaka's flame to go off in such a way that it hits the centipede's mouth. If you ever can't hit the mouth, you can jump over him to get the highlighted tendrils. Do a-a-y attacks or even just plain held y to get him as many times as possible while he's vulnerable. And just keep trying it til you get it.

It's genuinely the worst boss fight in the whole game and there's nothing else like it I've encountered having gone through the whole game now. Someone's really left off some sanity checking for how the boss scripts are meant to behave here.
danmaku 21 Aug @ 10:27pm 
I used primarily archers and was able to get through it.
< >
Showing 1-3 of 3 comments
Per page: 1530 50