Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

Kunitsu-Gami: Path of the Goddess

View Stats:
francross 19 Jul @ 4:53am
Denuvo = no buy
Title
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Why aren't you emailing this to Capcom instead of a Steam forum they will never see?
Cyress 19 Jul @ 6:07am 
bc he has no brain to begin with
Denuvo? No thank you!
MaikePAX 19 Jul @ 8:24am 
ok, bye
You wouldn't have bought it anyway 😆
FumeKing 19 Jul @ 8:56am 
How ♥♥♥♥ is your computer that you are still having problems with denuvo?
okay
Issachar 19 Jul @ 9:56am 
Same here

I was gonna play the demo but the game says controller not detected... nice work Capcom.
REhorror 19 Jul @ 10:01am 
Originally posted by Issachar:
Same here

I was gonna play the demo but the game says controller not detected... nice work Capcom.
Use DS4Windows, my man.

One stop shop for any controller on PC software.
WOKEGOD 19 Jul @ 10:30am 
good riddance
Same here

Issachar, that might be on you end, I played the demo yesterday and my controller worked with zero issue.
thek647 1 Sep @ 12:50am 
Originally posted by Look2TheStarsBowen:
Same here

Issachar, that might be on you end, I played the demo yesterday and my controller worked with zero issue.

Late reply but what ends up being the issue is some games refuse to acknowledge the ds4 controller if another usb controller of any type is plugged in. Sekiro gave me this same problem.
Definitely an issue between the chair and the keyboard for the dual shock not working. Right click on the game > properties > controller > enable steam input.

Now just make sure you have the ds profile selected in the application to show the correct buttons. You don't need ds4 or any third party tool, steam supports most controller naively.
< >
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
Per page: 1530 50