Stella of The End

Stella of The End

View Stats:
N3tRunn3r 25 Oct, 2023 @ 9:19am
Potential Anime Movie
This story, art, music and environment is that great, it deserves to be developed into an Anime movie or short series.
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Tsunero 2 Dec, 2023 @ 6:56am 
The potential is definitely there but we will need to wait a few years for sure.
Hibuki 1 Mar @ 11:35pm 
The story looks insanely epic and I would be happy to get a movie (Kind of reminded me of 86). I haven't bought it because I don't play Visual Novels (it's just not my thing)... I might end up buying it just to support the devs in hopes of this movie (Yes, I'm a clown for considering buying something and then not using it at all...) :leaCheese:
Tsunero 2 Mar @ 1:44pm 
Originally posted by Hibuki:
The story looks insanely epic and I would be happy to get a movie (Kind of reminded me of 86). I haven't bought it because I don't play Visual Novels (it's just not my thing)... I might end up buying it just to support the devs in hopes of this movie (Yes, I'm a clown for considering buying something and then not using it at all...) :leaCheese:

It's a kinetic novel, so no choices and stuff. You can put it on auto and watch the whole thing like it's a movie, you just need to read. :)
Hibuki 2 Mar @ 10:59pm 
Originally posted by Tsunero:
Originally posted by Hibuki:

It's a kinetic novel, so no choices and stuff. You can put it on auto and watch the whole thing like it's a movie, you just need to read. :)

Thanks, that actually makes it more likely that I'll "play" it :D
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 1530 50