LIZARDS MUST DIE

LIZARDS MUST DIE

View Stats:
Why is everyone russian?
Why is everyone who plays this game Russian? I could understand if the title and description of the game is Russian, but its not, its English, so?...
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Sschtirlitz 30 Nov, 2023 @ 6:41am 
Because it's a Russian meme game. It refers to different Russian memes from conspiracy theories to history and religion. I doubt there will be lot of non-Russians who will understand these Russian-specific memes. Though the game is clunky and simple - the atmosphere and the power of memes win it all. And yes, Lizards Must Die!
Last edited by Sschtirlitz; 30 Nov, 2023 @ 6:59am
Banana Duck ඞ 4 Dec, 2023 @ 1:56am 
Originally posted by Sschtirlitz:
Because it's a Russian meme game. It refers to different Russian memes from conspiracy theories to history and religion. I doubt there will be lot of non-Russians who will understand these Russian-specific memes. Though the game is clunky and simple - the atmosphere and the power of memes win it all. And yes, Lizards Must Die!
Thanks for answering :) Im surprised that the developers didnt use Russian language for both the title of the game and the games description then
Rogaln Dorn 4 Dec, 2023 @ 7:17am 
Originally posted by Banana Duck ඞ:
Thanks for answering :) Im surprised that the developers didnt use Russian language for both the title of the game and the games description then
Search Hiperborea and great Rus - Lisard war in long long time ago :lunar2019grinningpig:
Last edited by Rogaln Dorn; 4 Dec, 2023 @ 7:17am
AH-1 Cobra 4 Dec, 2023 @ 7:57am 
Something else that's funny is if you look at the achievement for slaying 200 aliens it says "ZOG slayer". ZOG is a reference to US hegemony, which many Russians see as completely alien.
paulevs 26 Jan @ 8:40am 
I could understand if the title and description of the game is Russian, but its not, its English
It is in Russian if you have Russion steam localization.
It is a bit weird to expect that the game made by Russians mainly for Russians with Russian memes and about modern folk pseudo-history of Russia will not have Russian playerbase
UFO 27 Jan @ 11:42pm 
Originally posted by AH-1 Cobra:
Something else that's funny is if you look at the achievement for slaying 200 aliens it says "ZOG slayer". ZOG is a reference to US hegemony, which many Russians see as completely alien.

Well...a lot of Americans would quibble with calling them and the little frisbees they wear "Americans", but yeah, typically the "occupied" part involves aliens of a more terrestrial variety.
Chtobi ti sprosil
200iq question
Lukaviy 7 Aug @ 1:32pm 
It is in russian if you live in russia
< >
Showing 1-10 of 10 comments
Per page: 1530 50